"I Love You Forever"

Victor came home thirty minutes later after taking Makkachin for a walk. He liked to use that time to think about important matters he needed to share with Yuri. This morning was no exception. Yuri has made Victor be the man he aspired to be.

Yuri had just stepped out of the shower and was wrapping a towel around him when Victor walked in the bedroom. "Yuri, when you're done I want to discuss something I have been thinking about. "I'll be out in about ten minutes." Yuri brushed his teeth and squeezed out a little gel and ran his fingers through his hair. He knew Victor liked his hair slicked back. Yuri walked into the bedroom and caught Victor's attention. Yuri was getting more muscular and so attractive, and very confident. Victor looked at him shook his head and whistled. "Yuri, I talked to my lawyer today about drawing up a will." "Victor, I" "Please let me finish", Victor said as he put his index finger to Yuri's lips. "I want you to be my sole beneficiary. If anything ever happened to me I want to go knowing you would be taken care of and provided for. My love for you grows immensely every day. I just love you so much that...that my heart aches." Tears began to fall down his cheeks. "Victor, I couldn't live without you! I want to live with you and die with you! Why are you telling me this?!" "Yuri, I don't mean to upset you, it's just that I want to start making preparations and provisions. You are the only person in my life that I care about." Victor placed his hands on Yuri's shoulders and drew him in tightly against his chest. "Can you feel how fast my heart is beating, Yuri? It's because I am so happy."

"Victor, I don't feel up to going to Fitness Planet today. I am telling you this as myself and not as your student. Right now I don't even care about winning the gold medal. I want to be with you today. "You will still be with me just at the gym," Victor said trying to encourage him to go. "No, I am not going," Yuri said "and that's final. " Yuri was still in his bath towel. "I'm going to soak in the tub." "But you just had a shower," Victor said. "Join me if you want," Yuri said looking back at Victor as he walked into the bathroom.

Victor gave Yuri about fifteen minutes to calm down then he went in the bathroom to be with him. "Yuri, I brought you some tea from Gosti's." "Thank you, Victor. Would you dim the lights please?" Yuri sipped at the tea. "Is this black raspberry?" "Yes, I thought you would like it." "It's very good, thanks." "Where's yours?" "I didn't buy one for me, just for you." Yuri looked at Victor and said silently "Thank you." Yuri set his tea down and ran some more hot water while Victor undressed then he stepped in the water and laid back against Yuri's chest." Yuri wrapped his arms around his love and kissed his neck breathing in the ever present Hinoki he loved. Victor sipped at the tea. "Vkusno!," he exclaimed and they both burst out laughing.