"A Love like this Will Last Forever"

(Knock, knock, knock) Victor woke up first and cracked the door open. "Yes?" he inquired. "Sorry if I woke you sir, but I am taking breakfast orders." He handed Victor a menu. "Your room number is in the corner." Just circle what you would like and clip it to the front of your door." "Oh, okay, thank you." said Victor. "I will be back in about twenty minutes to pick it up. Have a pleasant day."

Victor sat down on the bed and brushed Yuri's hair away from his face. "You're so beautiful" he said softly. Everything about Yuri was beautiful. His lips, his collarbones that attached to strong shoulders, graceful hands, strong legs and sublime rear earned from years of figure skating... He leaned down and inhaled the scent of Yuri's hair then kissed his neck. He could still smell Eros but it was faint. Victor decided not to wake Yuri and turned his attention to the menu. He circled 'orange juice', 'fruit plate', and 'mini loaf of blueberry bread' (quantity '2' for each item) then he clipped it to the front of the door. Victor kind of like this ordering process but felt it might be a bit impersonal for their B&B. He figured he had at least thirty minutes before their meal would be delivered so he decided to shower. Though Victor loved taking long baths with Yuri, if he was pressed for time, a quick shower was best.

Fifteen minutes later Victor was out of the shower. He toweled off and put on a complimentary robe. He sat down on the bed again and looked lovingly at Yuri. Victor caressed his cheek and Yuri opened his eyes and smiled at him. "Good morning, sweetheart." Victor said. "Breakfast will be here soon" he said brushing hair away from Yuri's face again. Yuri caught his hand and kissed it. "You smell nice." he said. Victor leaned down with his hand on Yuri's back and kissed him again. He lingered poised over Yuri just...just looking at him . Victor's love for Yuri was immeasurable. He was Victor's salvation, his life force, his true love. "Victor" Yuri whispered as he buried his head into the soft folds of his robe and wrapped his arms around tightly. Victor hugged him, one hand on his back and the other pressed on the back of his head. "Yuri, my Yuri, I love you forever." Yuri looked up at him and wiped a tear away from his beautiful blue eyes. There was a sudden knock on their door. "That's our breakfast" Victor said wiping his eyes. "Can you get it, sweetheart?" Victor took off his robe and handed it to Yuri then he went into the bathroom and closed the door. More knocking. "Just a minute" Yuri called out. He put on the robe and looked at the bathroom door. Then he opened their door so the breakfast cart could be brought in. The host removed their meal from the cart and set it on a table. "Enjoy your meal, sir." "Thank you" Yuri said softly then the host left. Yuri ran to the bathroom to check on Victor. Victor was standing (still nude) in front of the sink and mirror. He looked at Yuri's reflection and smiled. He turned around to face him. "I'm fine" he said. "I just had a very emotional moment." "Victor" Yuri said softly as he touched his face. Yuri untied his robe and wrapped it around both of them. Victor smiled. "Let's have our breakfast, sweetheart." Victor put the other robe on and joined Yuri.

After breakfast Yuri turned on the hot water for a shower. He got in and Victor surprised him by getting in too. "Do you mind?" Victor asked. Yuri kissed him. "No, I was hoping you would join me" he whispered in is ear. Yuri traced Victor's lips with his finger then kissed him softly on his lips. He placed his hands on his shoulders guiding Victor to sit down on the tub's back edge. Victor slid his hands down Yuri's back and settled them on his hips. He kissed his tummy. Yuri stood still for a few moments just looking at Victor then he braced himself against the shower wall and Victor's warm strong hands pulled him in. Even with the hot water spraying on him he was still getting chills. Victor slowly guided Yuri's hips back and forth. He first just only took the head in which was so sensitive. Victor swirled his tongue on it enjoying Yuri's familiar taste.  He teased Yuri a bit by kissing and blowing on it. "Does that feel good?" "Victor, mmm yes" Victor sucked on it then moved Yuri's hips so he took all of him. Back and forth, back and forth, a little faster now. Yuri leaned his head against the shower wall for a few minutes to catch his breath then whipped it back thrusting his hips toward Victor. He clutched Yuri's butt cheeks and slid him in and out of his mouth. Victor sucked on the head again then keeping one hand on Yuri's lower back, he massaged the soft underside. Yuri could hardly contain himself. He caught his breath again. His heart was about to slam out of his chest; he was feeling such intense pleasure. "Victor" he panted "I..., now" Victor took Yuri by his hips and slowly took him in then back and forth, faster, in and out. Yuri arched his back and Victor clutched at his butt cheeks and took him in so deep that his lips were against Yuri's skin. He loved how the warmth of Yuri felt in his mouth and down his throat.

Yuri was actually feeling weak in his knees and he slid down for Victor to catch him. "Oh Yuri, Yuri, my Yuri" Victor whispered in his ear. While keeping Yuri steady against his own body Victor turned off he water. He stepped out of the shower then lifted Yuri up and carried him to the bed. He went back to grab a towel to dry themselves off with then he flipped on the power switch for the heated blanket.

He dried himself off quickly then straddled Yuri and began meticulously drying him off. He started at his shoulders, leaned down to kiss his neck, then dried his arms. He took hold of his hands one at a time and kissed each of his fingers. Next he dried his chest then kissed his nipples and gently bit them. Yuri gasped and pulled Victor down to him; kissing him passionately on his mouth. Victor straightened back up, he wanted, needed Yuri so bad. Victor licked his finger and gently inserted it into Yuri. Yuri caught his breath. Victor knew every inch of Yuri's body. Knew what drove his senses over the edge. His skin was so soft and dewy. Victor slowly caressed him before entering. Yuri thrust his hips upward for Victor to push himself in deeper. "Am I hurting you at all, sweetheart" he asked. "No, it feels so good" Yuri breathlessly. Victor could feel his body getting ready to climax. Victor thrust into Yuri again and again. "Victor, Victor now" he thrust a final time and collapsed on Yuri's chest. Their breathing was rapid, their bodies all sweaty and exhausted.

"I love you Victor, so much. You are my true love and I can always feel you within me." Victor's eyes widened when Yuri said those words and he teared up. Victor held him so tight. "I don't ever want to let go." he said.

The moonlight was peeking through the curtains casting a silvery beam of light on everything it touched. The headlights of the passing cars cast shadows that danced on the walls. Couples walked the streets hand in hand. And up on the third floor of the Kupechesky Dvor, two lovers held each other in the night.