Goodnight Sherl

Present:

John made Sherlock some breakfast and then went back to sit with him, they sat on Johns bed as they ate and drank their tea.

"At least one of us knows how to make breakfast" Sherlock chuckled.

"You tried your hardest, I'll teach you, how's that sound?" John suggested smiling at Sherlock and pulling him down to lay next to him.

"No, it would be too much trouble, don't worry John"

"Nope, your gonna help me make tea tonight, deal?" John held his hand across his stomach to reach for Sherlock, Sherlock took it weakly and shook it.

"Deal."

Sherlock sat up after a while and went downstairs with John, insisting he washed up, so John decided to dry the dishes and put them away. They quickly tidied the kitchen until the kitchen was spotless save for the odd experiment.

"What do you wanna do now?" John asked, gently nudging Sherlocks shoulder with his own.

"Don't mind, Lestrade has no cases, so what is there to do?" Sherlock asked with a bored tone.

"Could watch a movie" John suggested.

"Is that really a good idea?" Sherlock asked uncertainly, remembering his tendency to argue at the screen.

"Yes, and if you really want to argue at the screen, I'll be happy to watch that as well" John said with a laugh.

John stood up from where they were sat on the sofa and made his way to the tv, shuffling through dvds, he soon came across spectre James Bond, and decide to watch this.

John waved the remote happily in the air before clicking play on the screen leading to the subtitles.

"What's with all the women?" Sherlock asked as the titles began showing Daniel Craig being touched by silhouettes of women.

John chuckled, "it's something you get used to with bond"

Sherlock grimaced, he hoped the whole film wouldn't be this way, it started as he would have hoped least, "Bond" as he called himself was kissing a woman, he then left suddenly going onto the rooftops where he positioned a sniper rifle and shot a bomb causing a large explosion, Sherlock began to grow excited by this point and then when Bond landed on a sofa he laughed, clutching at his sides.

"The chances of that John, what were the chances, well actually the chances were 3 in four hundred and thirty sev--"

"Alright brainy, calm down, it's just a film." John laughed, pulling Sherlock into him so that Sherlock fell against his chest. Sherlock was rigid for a few seconds until he felt a soft hand glide through his hair making him melt into John and relax.

The film continued with bond finding another girl and Sherlock exclaiming loudly when a man called "C" came onto the screen, Sherlock couldn't believe the resemblance between him and Richard brook, John laughed gently, spending the rest of the movie convincing Sherlock it wasn't him. Sherlock only calmed when John placed a gentle kiss on his head causing him to blush and goosebumps to ghost his skin and the hair on the back of his neck to stand on end.

"Calm down okay" John whispered into Sherlocks ear, his warm breath brushing over Sherlocks skin. Sherlock nodded slowly and smiled slightly as he felt John pull him closer into his chest so that he was pressed against it, hearing Johns gentle heart beat in his eardrum. Feeling his own pulse raise quickly and suddenly at the contact. 

John held tightly to Sherlock, a hand flats against Sherlock own chest holding him in place against him. Sherlock sighed and leant into John, resting a hand onto Johns chest and leaning his head against Johns shoulder, Sherlock drifted off to sleep and John lifted him into his arms carried him to his bedroom where he lay Sherlock down and tucked him into his bed making sure he was warm and his pillows held his head comfortably.

Sherlock snuggled into his pillow and John smiled at him before stroking his head gently and placing a gentle kiss on his head.

"Goodnight Sherlock, get some sleep now Sherl" John whispered as he left the room.