Dimir Two: Midnight Lynx

Name: Midnight Lynx

Guild: Dimir

Race: Vampire

Age: 23

Gender: Female

Appearance: Midnight has short - pitch black hair, and alluring grey eyes. She is significantly taller than most the people of her clan, which causes her to stick out more then she would hope for. Her rangy frame only helps her excel when it comes to moving quickly or hiding in inconvenient locations. Midnight's beauty causes many to believe that she is innocent and no harm to them, but beauty defines nothing of who she is on the inside.

Personality: Midnight has been proclaimed as the feisty persona of her clan. Her bravery and courage has always caused her to act out, even when unnecessary. She tends to try and overrule others with her quick thinking and sly ideas, this has caused her to become a loner who prefers to act alone. She typically has an average outlook on life, but she can become an unsettling person when she's upset or bothered. Midnight is a cold-hearted civilian who can't bring herself to feel anything but neutral feelings towards others. Due to her lack of attachment on life, it's very easy for her to find hearty food sources. Blood doesn't bother her and it never will.