9- Friend or Enemy ?

Jc

it was 8 in the evening and im still here in our hide out waiting for my so called friend jerk. i've been waiting for almost god damn 1 hour and he's still not here. Im hungry at the same time. i haven't eaten yet because i promise to Xandra that were having dinner together. and im losing my patience.

where the hell he could be ?. its already fvcking 8:30 and I'm damn hungry !!. i sighed heavenly.

i reached my phone and dialed Xandra's number. it took two rings before she answered.

i didn't say anything at first and so she is were just both keeping the silence. and after the moment i decided to break the silence.

hello ?. i cleared my throat.

yeah ?. she answered.

i silently cursed myself when i heard her voice it was so angelic and i also feel that my heart skip from a bit.

thump thump thump

i-i just want to ask if have you eaten dinner already ?.

what the hell ?. why am i even stuttering.

i heard her sigh on the line.

no, not yet. ang sabi mo sabay tayo diba ?. dagdag na sabi pa nito

i hurriedly pull the trigger of my gun when i noticed that my friend is already here.

woah !. calm man !. chill !. pag iwas nito sa pagpapaputok ko sa kanya. bahagya pang may accent ang pananalita nito.

hey !. what was that carl ?. i heard a gun. sabi ni Xandra sa kabilang linya.

ahh !. damn !. i forgot that im talking to Xandra. and why the fvck it's really nice to hear when she call me by my second name.

thump thump thump.

i heard the jerk saying something but i didn't bother to look at him.

it's nothing sweetie. you should eat now Xandra. don't wait for me. it's already 9pm so you must better eat okay. i have some stuffs to do here.. malumanay na sabi ko.

but you said i'll wait for you and ate together. she protested.

bakit parang iba ang pagkakaintindi ko sa sinabi niya. tsk. !. nasisiraan ka na ng bait Jc.

no, don't wait for me okay ?. bye for now Xandra..

mag pro-protesta pa sana siya but i ended the call. tinignan ko ng matalim si Troy.

woaah !. what's with that creepy stare dude. im scareeeeedd. he grin.

halata namang nang aasar siya. ipinutok ko ulit ang baril sa kanya.

damn !. im just joking stop that !. sabi niya halatang kinakabahan

inuubos niya pasensiya ko eh. tinignan ko siya ng blankong tingin.

so ?. why are you late ?. i coldly said.

well, i just went to the mall and then i bumped to some- Oh !. Shit !. fvck ! damn !. i didn't get her name !. he histerical said

i faced him showing my poker face.

can you please set aside that fvcking story of yours troy let's get to business. i said with anger.

he just laughed at me. and i glared at him tumigil naman ito sa kakatawa sinimulan na namin ang napag usapan namin kanina sa phone.
Troy is my friend since childhood but i have doubts on him. well you can't blame me im not trusting anyone its because of you do they will only take you for granted.