Chapter 4!

Meet Up!
-----
Maybe In Some Other Lifetime , Or Somewhere Down The Road We Might Meet Up At The Right Time.
------------------------------

AMELIA'S P.O.V.
-----
"School was so fun today Amelia! I really liked it!!!" said my uplifted sister Abigail.
"Wow really, it must've been. So are you ready for your Tutor class now, it's time for you to go?" I question.
"Nooo, do I have to go?" She says forming a frown on her little face.
"Yes course you have to go. The only way you will do really good and understand things easier is this." I say rolling my eyes a little.
"Ugh ok." She muttered.

-

"Bye, have fun... I think" I yell as she walks off.
I walk to the bus station as I start thinking about his smile and get out my phone as I hear a buzz.
-----
BZZ BZZ BZZ
-----
'ethandolan sent you a snap'
-----
I open Snapchat and see a picture of him brushing his teeth. 'Text me!' It reads.

ETHAN ❤️: Hey! 👋

YOU: Hey! 👋

ETHAN ❤️: So I was wondering... 🤔

YOU: What? 😇

ETHAN ❤️: Wanna meet up or something... 🤣

YOU: Hmm, yes why not I'm free anyway I just dropped my little sister off so I have an hour to spend. 😎

ETHAN ❤️: Great! Starbucks... ten minutes? ⌚️

YOU: Yeah ok. 👌

ETHAN ❤️: Cya there! 😜

-

"Hey" I hear a male voice scream from the parking lot behind me.
I turn to see Ethan.
I wave as I see Ethan in a sleeveless grey tank and light washed jeans with white trainers on.

"Wanna go in?" He says and puts his hand out expecting me to put mine in it.
I put my purse into his hand and open the door to Starbucks.
I walk in then turn to see him with his eyebrows furrowed.
I slightly laugh at my own actions.
He puts the purse under his arm and sassily walks over to the counter.
I chuckle and walk to him.

"Hi, how may I help?" Says a nasal, soft counter lady's voice.
"A Caramel Frappe for me please." Ethan says to then look at his phone.
"And a Cotton Candy Crème Frappuccino for me please." I say then pay for me and Ethan while he is staring at his screen.
I drag him to a table and he is still looking at his phone so I cough to get his attention.

He looks up in confusion and I point towards a man with our order.
"Oh right, thanks how much?" He says placing his unlocked phone on the desk.
"It's been paid sir, thank you I'll be going." The waiter says leaving.
"Wha...?" He says looking at me.
"I paid when you were to busy looking at your beloved phone there." I say and snatch his phone to then take a cheesy picture of us both on Snapchat. I just save it and hand his phone back.

I hate people touching my phone and I bet he does too but ehh.

-

We walk out of Starbucks and both hug as we then part.
I go to collect Abigail.

"How was it then?" I question with my fingers crossed behind my back.
"It was... GREAT I ALSO FOUND OUT KHLOE GOES THERE TOO!!!" She says with her face turning from normal to bright red.
"Ok then let's get you home." I say giving her a piggyback.

-----
579 Words
-----
Until next Tuesday ... ✌️✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿 .
-----