Chapter 2!

Prostitution!
-----
Prostitution Happens To You Because Of The Problems You Had. In Reality No Women Would Choose To Do That.
------------------------------

AMELIA'S P.O.V.
-----
BEEP BEEP BEEP
-----
I turn off my alarm clock and get out of bed to head to the bathroom and do my daily routine which consists of showering , brushing my teeth and my hair. I then go to my closet and pull out a navy blue dress and some black and white heels.

 I then go to my closet and pull out a navy blue dress and some black and white heels

I change...
I do my makeup and go to wake my sleeping sister.

"Abby, up up up! It's time for school." I say with the tiny amount of energy I had in me.
"I don't wanna Amelia I'm too tired let me sleep please." She says groggily.
"If you sleep you'll miss school and won't see Khloe." I say smirking.
She jumps out of bed and goes to change while I smile and exit her room to get the stuff out for cereal ready downstairs.

-

"Goodbye have a nice day!" I shout and watch Abby go into class.
I walk to my 'work place' and walk in to the receptionist.
"Room? I'm here for someone but don't have all the details." I say not making eye contact.
"Urgh, fifth floor, eighth door to the right, 87." She says sucking her teeth.
I shoot her a dirty glare and walk off. I then turn a corner into a lift. I reach to my destined floor and go outside room 87. I inhale and lift my half shaky hand to ring the doorbell to then exhale.

"Come in!" I hear someone reply.
I walk in not taking my gaze off the floor.
"Uh ... the price.. sir?"I say looking down.
"$1000." I hear the voice saying.
I look up to see a half naked (only in sweatpants) , guy on a couch working on an orange MacBook. He looks around my age but maybe there's a couple years difference.

"Excuse me?" I question.
"You heard right." He smiles.
I begin to unzip my dress from the back when he looks away and shouts...
"STOP".
I look at him confused and he says 'Nothing is happening between us'.
He stands up and walks up to me looking down into my eyes making me stumble back a bit. He holds onto my arms gently keeping me upright.

I stare at him for a moment and just admire his features. Sparkling hazel eyes , light shade of pink plump lips , beautiful jawline structure and an amazing set of abs to go with his very toned body.

What is wrong with me? Why am I staring?

I realise I'm staring so I quickly snap myself out of my thoughts as he begins to speak.

"Why do you girls come to these places to mess up your life with some next man jerk? It's just freakin' messed up, I just don't get it. There is many other ways to earn money you just have to look. I mean it's ok if it's for , you know , uh.. pleasure and all but a beautiful genuine looking girl like you... I don't think that's the case. These guys you get intimate with just treat you like rubbish and you should not let that happen. You are wonderful and intelligent girls that can get somewhere with their life so why give it away when it's worth living another way?" He says in one go.

I stare at him with comforting eyes and we sit and chat a little.
We exchange numbers and add each other on Snapchat.
The time came for me to pick up Abigail but I couldn't stop thinking about him.
Ethan...

-----
616 Words.
-----
Until next Tuesday ... ✌️✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿 .
-----