Chapter 10!

Please...!
-----
I Look At You And Imagine Your Arms Around Me And How Much I Wish That When You Look At Me You See The Same.
------------------------------

AMELIA'S P.O.V.
-----
I slowly walk to her cell and stand outside of it.

"I guess you caught me." She says.
"You're mad." I speak the truth.
"Say what you like." She says.
"What is it you wanted to say then." I say sassily.
"Right , well firstly Khloe ain't my daughter , I was babysitting her from my sister for a month. Oh yeah and also remember that guy I f**ked. What was his name... Ethan. Yep that was it , I heard he left LA." She says.
"Wha...?" I manage to say.
"Too bad. I mean he will hate you as he thinks it was all your fault anyways." She smirks.

I walk away.

"Come babe , let's get you home." I say and hold Abby's hand as I take her home.

We reach home and I put on a movie for her. Throughout most of the movie all I think of is Ethan and how much I may have hurt him. I decide to ring him up.

"Hello?" I say.
"Hey , who's this?" Someone questions.
"I'm Amelia." I say not thinking.
"Oh right you must be a fan." He says.
"Oh no I'm a close friend of Ethan's." I say clearing confusion.
"Oh , well Ethan and I just got to New Jersey and he was tired so he fell right asleep." He says.
"And you are?" I question.
"Oh hehe I'm Grayson , Ethan's twin brother." He says.
"Right." I say.
"Well anyways nice talking to you Amelia I have to go bye." He says and hangs up before I can reply.
"By...e." I say and hear the beep.
-----
ETHAN'S P.O.V.
-----
I just reached New Jersey and I am tired so I just sleep on the couch.

'She used you! She doesn't even like you! She just wants all the fame! She's just like your other girl! She'll leave you in pieces with no one to pick you up or clear you away! She'll leave you in the back!'

I jump up and and shake all the thoughts off my head. I lay down again and just think when my phone buzzes. I answer it without looking at the Caller ID.

"Hey?" I question.
"Ethan?" I hear Amelia.
"Bye Amelia." I yell.
"No Ethan please..." she says but I disconnect the call.

I lay back down when my phone buzzes once again.
I answer.
"Ethan , please just listen , just once please." She pleads.
"Fine..." I say rolling my eyes.
"I didn't mean to hurt you , honestly." She starts.
"Pffft..." I say pissed.
"Freya , she made me do this , she's a psycho. She had my sister captive and if I didn't do as she said she'd hurt her. I knew this meant I'd hurt someone that means a lot to me but I had to I had no other choice , my sister is my everything." She explains.
"And you expect me to believe this crap?" I blurt.
"Ethan please trust me." She says.
"And why exactly would such a sweet girl like Freya do anything like that? It's obvious you set her up." I say.
-----
AMELIA'S P.O.V.
-----
When I heard him say that I broke inside. He believes Freya over me. I guess I deserve it , but do I?. I want to tell him everything but should I? I should...

"I'll tell you everything Ethan." I say.
I explain everything about what happened back in school.
He pauses for a moment.
"Are you done? Can I go now?" He says.
"I guess..." I say disheartened.
He disconnects.

I go back to the couch and finish watching the movie.

My thoughts surround me.

Why am I even trying? If he doesn't believe me , he doesn't need to. It's not like we close or anything that I'll become depressed or ought.
-----
ETHAN'S P.O.V.
-----
I wanted to believe her but I couldn't. I couldn't believe any girl after this. I decided to go for a drive.

I'm driving at normal speed and turn a corner when suddenly a car comes and smashes into mine. My car flips and I'm laying there upside down bleeding , maybe to death.

After a while everything goes BLACK.

-----
7

25 Words

-----
Until next Tuesday ... ✌️✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿 .
-----