Chapter 7!

The Truth!
-----
Forgive Me If I Smile , It's Just To Hide My Fears. Forgive Me If I Laugh , It's Just To Hide My Tears.
------------------------------

AMELIA'S P.O.V.
-----
He clenches his jaw, steps closer to me and grabs my arms tight and looks me in the eyes with nothing but hate and anger.

"Because I once dated a girl who used me, my fame and money for her own needs. After she had made it on magazines and internet she threw me to the side like a piece of s**t. Ever since then I never liked a girl and I never will! Want me to say more or do you have something to say , huh?" He says tightening his grip on me as he looks down into my eyes, jaw clenched.

"Ethan.. your h-hurting me please.. stop, Ethan please." I gulp in pain , even though I feel numb and confused.
He releases me and I walk away wiping the tears that are blocking my vision. After a couple of seconds he shouts,
"AMELIA , PLEASE STOP I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN IT I SWEAR!"
I pick up my pace and soon I'm running.
-----
ETHAN'S P.O.V.
-----
"Ethan.. your h-hurting me please.. stop, Ethan please." She says and pain is evident in her eyes.
I blink out of this trance and release her fir her to walk away wiping her tear.
I shout,
"AMELIA, PLEASE STOP I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN IT I SWEAR!"
She starts running.

'Oh f**k , what have I done. I didn't mean it. Did I hurt her? Crap I did didn't I? No please no tell me she's ok. I couldn't control my anger and I hurt her. She's too delicate and soft to hurt.' I say with my head in my hand.

-----
AMELIA'S P.O.V.
-----
I catch an Uber home and get to my room to then flop on my bed and cry. After 10 minutes of crying I go to my bathroom and stand in front of my mirror and take of my jumper , I'm only in a bra and I look at my arms. They are bright red.

'Well what do you expect when a strong ass guy has his grip on you.' I think to myself.
I fill up the bath and then jump in with part of my clothes on and lay in the tub closing my eyes.
"CRAP I FORGOT TO PICK UP ABBY." I shout to myself.

I jump out and get dressed into a plain top and floral shorts.

I change

I change...
-
I jog to Khloe's house and knock.
"Hi I'm so sorry I'm late." I say as I think Khloe's mom answers the door.
I take a second to look at her.
'She looks like...' I think as I hear Abby and she runs to me hugging my legs.
"Hey babe how was it?" I say looking down at her.
"It was so good , we had a piñata and a huge pink cake!" She says looking up at me.
Khloe's mom goes to get Abby's suitcase and hands it to me.
"Thanks for this and also a huge thanks for keeping Abigail." I say and we walk home.

"Goodnight baby girl." I whisper and kiss Abby's forehead and walk to my room.
I change into my pjs and then get in my covers facing the roof.

I put my hands under my head and think

'Why did Khloe's mom look like Freya?' I question myself.

Freya was a girl that got me bad a couple of years ago. She slept with my boyfriend and then the next day she bragged to the whole school. I got so pissed off I punched her in her ugly ass face in front of the whole school then I slapped my boyfriend , I then dumped him in front of everyone (humiliation). I then walked up to Freya's boyfriend pulled him by the collar casing him to come closer and kissed him. The funny thing is , is that he never pulled away. Rumour spread next day that he never pulled away because he had a secret crush on me , (jerk , he had a girl and but wanted another).

'If this is Freya then how has she had a child and what is she planning on doing. Revenge? No I'm thinking too much. It's not even possible.' I say to myself and my phone buzzes.
-----
BZZ BZZ BZZ
-----
'ethandolan sent you a snap'
-----
I go into Snapchat and see Ethan had texted me saying ,

ETHAN: Listen Amelia , I'm sorry I didn't hurt you did I? I probably did it's just I can't control my anger and when I think about my ex it hurts me. I'm sorry for hurting you I feel really bad I didn't mean it , it's just I'm still a little wound up on what happened with my ex. I didn't mean to hurt you your too soft and delicate to harm. 😔

I wait a minute to text back.

YOU: I'm fine.. honestly, you hurt me a little but it should fade soon , and I get it. 😅

ETHAN: So I did hurt you... but what do you mean by 'I get it'? ⁉️

YOU: Well , in short , my ex slept with a girl and I slapped him in front of everyone then dumped him. 😇

ETHAN: Haha , Savage. 🤣

Next thing I know is I'm fast asleep.

-----
907 Words
-----
Until next Tuesday ... ✌️✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿 .
-----