Chapter 8!

Kidnapped!
-----
Missing You Get Easier Everyday.
'Cause Even Thought I'm ONE DAY From The Last Time I Saw You. I'm ONE DAY Closer To The Next Time I Will.
-----------------------------

AMELIA'S P.O.V.
-----
I was sat at the living room sofa at 9:30am , on a Saturday when I hear tiny feet skip down the stairs.
"Amelia , please can I go to Fun Zone with Khloe?" Abby pleaded.
"I don't know Abby." I say trying not looking into her puppy eyes.
"But Amelia you said if I do all my homework and read all my books I can go." She says tearing up.
"Ok... fine you can go." I say before a tear rolls down her cheek as I know if she starts crying she won't stop.

"Thank you , Thank you , Thank you and I love you Amelia!!!" She says and I laugh at how she changed from slightly crying to being almost the happiest person on earth.
"Ok go up , pick out what you'd like to wear , get changed and hurry up down again." I say and face the TV to watch some Teen Wolf.

We go out of the house and walk over to Khloe's. I don't know if I trust her being there but Khloe's mom can't be Freya. Can it? I mean if she was the same as me how could she have had a child my sisters age? Unless it's not hers... Ok enough I need to stop.

"Bye , take care Abby." I say as she runs in with Khloe.
"Thanks a lot for taking her and here is 50 dollars for her payment." I say and walk away.

I am on my way home and open Snapchat.

YOU: Hey! You free? 👋

ETHAN: Not anymore I am about to meet up with the one and only beautiful Amelia. 😉

YOU: Haha very funny. Anyways let's meet at Thé Cáfè. 👍

ETHAN: See you there beautiful. 😘

I walk to Thé Cáfè and wait for Ethan , in the meantime I get a call from an unknown number. Me being me accepts it.

"Hello?" I question.
"Hey."I hear a female voice.
"And you are?" I once again question.
"You forgot me , how is that possible?" She chuckles.
"Freya..." I furrow my eyebrows.
"Oh so you never forgot me." She says.
"Where's Abigail!" I say realising I dropped her off at Khloe's/Freya's.
"Oh she's fine don't worry." She states.
"I swear to God if you even touch her I'll..." she cuts me off.
"Hey , hey , hey , no need for threats. You'll have to do me a favour." She says cutting me off.
"What? I'll do anything just let her go she's only a child!" I shout.
"That Ethan Guy , you set me up with him." She says laughing.
"Whaaa..." I feel my heart drop.
"If not your beloved sister..." she threatens.
"Ok..." I say cutting her off.
"One more thing... call the police or anything and you'll suffer , I'm watching you." She says disconnecting.

"Hey , who were you talking to?" Ethan says.
I turn around.
"No one just a friend..." I lie.
"Shall we go in?" He questions.
I walk in silently. We take a window seat and we order 2 coffees.

"So..." he says trying to start conversation.
"I need to talk to you Ethan." I say all of a sudden.
I feel as though I'm being watched and look around to see Freya sitting at a table near us and she just stares at me.
"Yeah sure anything, in fact I need to talk to you." He smiles.
"Well I have a friend...' I say looking down, 'who I think really suits you and you too should really meet." I lie.
"Amelia...' he says furrowing my eyebrows, 'are you ok , this is not like you , is there something worrying you?" He questions.
"No it's just I think you should get to know her and that it'll help with what happened with your ex. It'll get it off your chest ..." I lie again.