Chapter 11!

Please Don't Go!
-----
Please Don't Go Now , Please Don't Fade Away.
------------------------------
AMELIA'S P.O.V.
-----
After the movie , I turn to see Abby is fast asleep. I carefully pick her up and get her into bed.
-----
I go to my own room and get into my covers. I am about to fade into my dreams when my phone rings.
-----
rrrriiiinnnngggg
-----
I get up and answer it to see the Caller ID as 'Ethan✌🏻'. I hesitate a little but answer the phone.
-----
"Hey Ethan , you ok? Your calling me kinda late." I say.
"Hello this is Susan speaking from Graystone Hospital in New Jersey." She says.
"Um Hi I'm Amelia , what's wrong?" I say and furrow my eyebrows.
"Well you see Miss Amelia , We have Mr Dolan I think it is , here in Graystone Hospital and he has unfortunately just met with a pretty bad car accident." She says.
"WHAT!" I say and stagger out of bed.
"Yes , well you see we need to operate on him and we have no one to sign the form. We called his recent number and you popped up so if you could make your way to our Hospital and sign , that would be great." she says.
"Yes sure I'll do that, thank you." I say.
-----
'No Ethan please no. Please be ok. Please don't go , you can't. No your fine , nothing happened , nothing.' I whisper reassuring myself.
-----
I realise I can't get to Jersey in time so I try everything to get Gary , I think it was , to reach there.
-----
I call the 4ou manager and talk to him to see if he could give me Gary's number but he thinks I'm a fan girl. Great. I plead and plead until he finally breaks (probably would never happen) and then I call Gary.
-----
"Gary?" I say.
"No, Grayson , and who is this?" He questions.
"Sorry! Amelia , remember me?" I say.
"I'm not sure exactly but go ahead , why did you ring?" He says.
"Grayson I need you to get to Graystone Hospital as soon as possible." I say panicking.
"Why?" He says.
"Grayson , Ethan ..." I lower my voice.
"WHAT HAPPENED TO ETHAN. YOU DIDNT HURT HIM DID YOU , I SWEAR IF YOU DID ..." I cut him off.
"WILL YOU JUST LISTEN FOR GOD'S SAKE!" I shout so he could hear me but not too loud as I don't want to wake Abby.
"Go on then." He says worried.
"He met with a car accident in Jersey and I can't reach right now mainly cos I'm in LA. I need you to get to the hospital so you can sign a form for them to operate on him. Ok?" I say.
-----
He disconnects and I take that as he has already left. He cares about Ethan a lot , is what it seems.
-----
I go to my wardrobe and grab a suitcase and fill it with clothes and necessary stuff.
-----
Once I've packed I try to book a flight , which is really hard it seems, but I do in the end.

Then ring Alissa to see if she can look after Abby whilst I am gone

-----
I wasn't scared about leaving Abby with Alissa because I've known Alissa since kindergarten and Abby and Alissa get on really well.
-----
She says yes and pack my stuff then go to sleeping Abby and kiss her forehead. I wait for Alissa to arrive and give her the key and tell her to live here whilst I'm gone.
-----
I run out the door and book and Uber. We arrive at the airport 1 hour later.
-----
I get on my flight and reach New Jersey in 4 hours time.
-----
I look around and realise I don't know where to go so I ask around. I'm stood in the airport with a black top with black leggings , a red plaid shirt around my waist , white converse and a white bag with my huge suitcase beside me.

 I'm stood in the airport with a black top with black leggings , a red plaid shirt around my waist , white converse and a white bag with my huge suitcase beside me

I get directions by someone who I feel is somewhat familiar.
-----
"Do I know you?" He asks.
"I'm not sure , actually I thought you were somewhat familiar." I say.
"Wait ... are you..." I cut him off as I start to realise.
"Abigail's sister , the one on the phone." I finish.
"Well nice to see you , what are you doing in Jersey?" He questions.
"Oh actually I came to meet a friend at a hospital." I say remembering about Ethan.
"If you want I could drop you off, I know my way around here, if that's ok?" He says.
"I'd like that actually , I need to get to Graystone Hospital?" I say and he shows me to his car.
-----
I feel a little uneasy at first but then start to relax, after all he is a cop.
-----
"So what are you doing in Jersey?" I say once we have set off.
"Just meeting family and finishing off some stuff." He says.
"Well , I want to thank you for helping me find Abigail. I don't know what I would've done without you." I say genuinely.
"No problem." He says smiling , still looking at the road.
"I'm Amelia by the way." I say.
"I'm Jacob." He says.
-----
We reach the Hospital.
-----
"Thanks , I'll be going , see you around?" I say making my way out.
"Haha yes , see you around." he says and drives off.
-----
I turn to look at the hospital and take a deep breath then walk in. I reach the reception desk and ask for Mr Dolan.
-----
I walk to where his room is and wait outside. Soon after , I see who I think is Grayson. I didn't know him well or at all really , we only talked a couple of times so I just ignored him.
-----
A doctor comes out and me and Grayson jump up from both sides of the bench. Grayson stares at me as he hasn't seen me before but only heard me. I just turn back to the doctor to see what he has to say.
-----
"We have operated on him as he was injured quite bad so an operation was necessary but can't really say anything as of now." He says.
"Can I see him?" Grayson says.
"Sure , why not, just be as careful and quiet as you can." The doctor says then walks away.
Grayson goes in.
-----
I plop back down and put my head in my hands and close my eyes to take in what has been happening these past couple of days. Nothing but CRAZY.
-----
"Can you go , thanks for coming but you're not needed here." I look up to see Grayson staring at me with hate in his eyes.
-----
Excuse me bish I didn't come here just to go right back.
-----
"Do you actually think it was me?" I say annoyed at the fact I just came all the way here for what seems to be no reason now.
"Can I just ask, how could it have f**king been me when I was in f**king Los Angeles!?" I say juuuuust a little bit annoyed.
"Just freakin' go!" He says and walks away as his phone buzzes.
I take this as my chance to pop in and see Ethan.
-----
I walk in and sit besides him. I just stare at his closed eyes.
-----
I stand up and am about to walk away when I stop and turn around.
"Wow I can't believe this is it. This is when two friends part and never see each other again." I say and walk towards him.
"Thank you for everything and I'm sorry." I say even though he can't hear me and lean in to his face.
I place a soft kiss on his left cheek and exit.

-----
1289 Words
-----
Until next Tuesday ... ✌️✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿 .
-----