Chapter 6!

Tour!
-----
Don't QUIT!
Your Already In Pain.
Your Already Hurt.
Get A Reward From It.
------------------------------

AMELIA'S P.O.V.
-----
rrrriiiinnnngggg
-----
I jump up to the sound of my phone ring. I yawn and rub my eyes then go to answering it.

"Amelia?" an excited voice shrieks from the other side of the phone.
"Yes Ashley , what's up?" I question and furrow my eyebrows.

-
This is Ashley , my best friend since 1st grade. She is brown haired and brown eyed with a beauty spot on her top lip (very faint).
-

"I BOOKED US FRONT ROW TICKETS FOR THE TWINS SHOW , THEY ARE IN FINALLY BACK IN LA AND DECIDED TO DO A CONCERT HERE.!?!?" she shrieks making me jump giving me hiccups as it was so sudden.
I roll my eyes.

'The Twins' are two boys I have never seen before or know ANYTHING about except from the fact they are twins but Ashley is OBSESSED with them. She talks about them 24/7 to others apparently, at least that's what I heard and if she wants me to go I guess I will , anything for her.

"Ok fine. When then?" I say getting up from my bed.
"2,hours" she says screaming.
"2 HOURS!" I raise my voice.
"Yep!" she replies probably surprised at the fact I agreed to go.

I take a shower and since I don't know these 'twins' , I don't plan on wearing anything interesting especially after Ethan said all that , what if these twins are pervs (maybe not). I dress into a grey sweater , thin jacket with light washed ripped denim jeans and Adidas superstars.

 I dress into a grey sweater , thin jacket with light washed ripped denim jeans and Adidas superstars

I change...

I put on simple makeup then curl the bottom of my hair. I grab my phone , bag and run downstairs.

Abigail was at Khloe's for a sleepover so I have the rest of the day. I had breakfast and waited for Ashley to ring and say her mom and her was outside. I watched some Shadowhunters in the meanwhile.
-----
rrrriiiinnnngggg
-----
"H*EEE GET UP OFF YOU BIG BACKSIDE AND GET OUTSIDE , WE'RE HERE!?" she shouts into the phone without a Hello.

I grab my vans cap and run out to the car. I jump in and say 'Good Morning'.

-
"Tickets?" says the grumpy guard.
"Here sir , thanks." says Ashley handing two tickets.
-

We walk in and struggle to get to the front because Ashley wanted a 'good view'. The 'Twins' weren't on stage and I wasn't planning on actually watching so I look down and start texting another friend. I hear a loud horn and the show probably started after that , I don't bother to look up from my phone until I hear him.

"What's up guys!" A male voice says.
I look up and my mouth drops. Ethan???......???......
'Ehhh does he have a twin?' I say to myself.

I remember our chat and remember he said he had a twin called Grayson.

"ETH YOU COMING!???!" He says not noticing me.
'Eth? Isn't he Ethan?' I think to myself.
After a bit the actual Ethan I know comes out he waves both his hands and then cups his hand to say ,
"What's up Fam?"
The crowd goes crazy and screams all sorts like 'we love you' and all that.
'I must be seeing things' I say and look back at my phone.
I feel a tingling sensation on me and feel as though I'm being watched.
I look around the crowded concert to focus my eyes on Ethan staring at me. It was him.
-----
ETHAN'S P.O.V
-----
"ETH YOU COMING!???!" Grayson shouts.
I run into the stage and wave with two hands then cup my mouth to say ,
"What's up Fam?"
The crowd goes wild and screams all sorts.
I look around to see... Amelia? I furrow my eyebrows and then focus my eyes on her trying to make out whether it was her or not. She looks around then at me and I cover my microphone to mouth the word "Amelia".
I hadn't told her I was famous and was afraid if she found out she'd only be around me because of my fame and money.
-----
AMELIA'S P.O.V
-----
I stare at him then see his lips form the word "Amelia". He never told me he was famous. I feel tears coming on and quickly walk through the crowd. I get to the entrance and walk to a side as the tears pour out , I tried my best not to let them but I had no control. I didn't want to cry , at all , they just streamed out of my eyes. A couple years back I promised myself that I would never cry over a stupid guy ever again because of what happened and now here I am stood crying over one , for something stupid.

I hear the horn and wipe my dry tears , the show finishes and everyone piles out. Ashley comes to me and I tell her I'm ready for home.
"Why'd you walk out?" She asks worried.
"I don't really knows these twins and it was too loud so I spent the rest of the show out here." I lie.
We are about to walk when I hear footsteps behind me.

"Amelia?..." I hear him say.
I roll my eyes and turn to face him then to Ashley again.
"Ashley , I'll get an Uber you go home." I say as she gives me a reassuring and comforting hug and smiles at Ethan then walks away.
"Why,'I say confused and upset.'Why couldn't you tell ME." I say raising my voice.
"I thought you'd hate me and only want to be around me because of my money." He says looking down.
"You've known me long enough to realise I'm not like that." I say lowering my voice.
"I never told you because..." he says and pauses.
"Because what Ethan!?!?"I say annoyed and shout in his face.

-----
989 Words
-----
Until next Tuesday ... ✌️✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿 .
-----