Chapter 9!

Sorry!
-----
Maybe I'm Scared Because You Mean More To Me Than Any Other Person. You Are My Everything.
------------------------------

AMELIA'S P.O.V.
-----
My tears started flowing and I couldn't take it no more. I couldn't let this Psycho keep my sister any longer.

I get my phone and dial the cops number.

"Hello?" I question.
"Hello you have reached Central Police Station. How may I help?" A man says politely.
"I have a 5 year old sister that has been kidnapped and need your help to find her , please." I say and wipe the tears that roll down my cheeks.
"Right , can I have her name?" He says.
"Abigail Gonzales." I say.
"Right , ok then when was the last time you saw her." He interrogates.
"Yesterday around 10:15am." I say and realise I should've made this call yesterday.
"Hmm ok well how do you know she has been kidnapped?" He says.
"I had dropped her at her friend's house and her friend's mother was a rival of mine from school that is trying to get back at me. She had told me not to ring you or she'll harm her , but I couldn't take it any longer." I sniffle.

"Ok can you send me a picture of Abigail Gonzales on this number and we will get our officers on the job right away and by the way I can assure you I will find your sister and bring her to you just fine. I will also arrest this psycho that thinks this is all ok. Take care." He says.
I end the call.

I send a picture of Abby to this number and then lay in my bed slowly drifting off to sleep unintentionally.
-----
rrrriiiinnnngggg
-----
I wake up to the sound of my phone and answer it.

"Hello?" A familiar voice says.

I realise it's the officer from before.

"Yes officer?" I say and cross my fingers.
"We have traced Abigail and Freya Collins. Kindly make your way to Station and collect your sister." He says.
"Thank you so so so much officer I'll be there soon." I say relieved.

I jump out of bed and dress into a white top, a denim overall with white trainers then tie my hair into a ponytail and exit the house.

I reach the Station.

"Hi I'm here for Abigail Gonzales." I ask a random officer.
"Straight down the corridor and first right." He smiles then walks away.

I nod and jog into a room where I see a smiling Abigail. I run to her and wrap my arms around her.
"Are you ok baby girl , I'm so so so sorry." I say worried.
"Yes I'm fine now Amelia." She says and hugs me back.

"Hello?" The officer that was on the phone said.
"Yes?" I question and stand up facing a well-shaped officer.
"Freya Collins would like a word." He says and points toward a cell.

-----
495 Words
-----
Until next Tuesday ... ✌️✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿 .
-----