Chapter 12!

Goodbye!
-----
How Lucky Am I To Have Known Someone Who Was So Hard To Say Goodbye To.
------------------------------
AMELIA'S P.O.V.
-----
As I am about to exit I look up and see Grayson at the door. My eyes widen and I just stand there , frozen.
-----
Grayson comes in , grabs my hand and pulls me out the room. He pushes me against a wall and stands a bit away , keeping his distance.
-----
"What exactly do you think your doing , kissing my brother like that?" He says expecting an answer.
I just ignore him and look to a side allowing my hair to cover my face that has now turned red.
"Listen to me! Your gonna stay away from my freakin' brother ok? I swear if I see you around him again I'll do something I don't wanna do. Your the reason this happened! Just leave Ethan to live his life and you go back to LA and life your own goddamn life ok?" He says losing his temper.
-----
Grayson's right , I'm the reason this happened. I'm the reason Ethan had this accident. I'm the reason he is like this today , I'd be hurting him more by staying here. I have to go back home.
-----
I look up to Grayson and reply.
"I get it , I'm the whole reason this happened. I didn't mean for it to be like this. I'll be leaving tomorrow and I promise to not bother either of you again. I genuinely hope he gets better really soon." I say looking up at him.
He calms down a bit.
"I didn't mean to shout and all but it's just I'm a little possessive about my brother. We've never let anyone get in between us and don't plan on it. We can't really stay without each other , we've been best friends since day one and if anything happens to either of us the other panics." He says and steps away giving me plenty of space to go when I'm ready.
I walk past him and then stand outside Ethan's room and look at him through the window and whisper.
"Goodbye Ethan." Tears form in my eyes and I just walk away.

-----
371 Words
-----
Until next Tuesday ... ✌️✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿 .
-----