Chapter 10- Kidnapped... A cliché love story

Niall's P.OV

I came to my senses when my head was brutally slammed onto a hard surface.

"Watch it!" A girls voice snapped. "You know, I'd love to live to see another day."

"It's that bloody bastards fault for cutting into my lane!" A man shouted, a loud, drawn out horn following soon after.

I groaned, sat up, and took in my surroundings. I was in the van, lying on the floor for some odd reason.

"Oh! You're awake!" I turned to my right, and saw Georgia sitting next to the window. "How was your nap?"

"Not great, considering I slept on the floor..." I cracked my neck, wincing as I felt my head ache. "Speaking of which... Why the hell was I on the floor?"

Georgia laughed, catching me off guard. "Well, when we both threw ourselves in, and you fainted on the floor, we were so busy trying to maneuver out of the street that we kind of forgot." She scratched her head and laughed. "Then, we didn't really think of putting you on a seat. Besides, you looked like you were having fun down there."

I blushed. "Wait. What?"

Louis turned from his place on the passenger seat. "You were moaning like no tomorrow, mate. "Georgia! Oh god yes, Georgia!"!"

I blushed a beet red. "I-uh..."

The two looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Oh. My. God!" Georgia gasped, tears streaming down her face.

"Your face! You looked so flustered!" Louis said, winking at me.

I threw him a punch that he easily dodged. "Shut up Lou!"

The prick just snickered.

"Where are we?" I asked, changing the subject.

"In the Pacific Ocean." Louis rolled his eyes. "Where else?"

"Stuck," Georgia replied, glaring at Louis. "in traffic. We've been here for at least half an hour."

"More like a few minutes, Georgia." Liam said amusedly. "You didn't really miss much when you were out."

"Thanks, by the way," Georgia said quietly. "For, you know... Coming back out for me."

I smiled fondly at her. "No problem." I turned to the others. "These pricks were too scared to go get you themselves."

"We were not!" Harry gasped, offended. "We were just being cautious!"

"When are you ever cautious, Harry?" Zayn asked from the passenger seat.

We all burst out laughing. "Okay, that may be true," He grudgingly admit, "but we were not scared!"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." I smirked.

The rest of the car ride was basked in comfortable silence, except for the sound of Paul screaming at other drivers every now and then.

The silence was soon interrupted by Georgia. "Wait a minute... I just realized I'm in a van..."

Louis raised an eyebrow at her, confused. "...And?"

"I'm in a van with strangers." she continued. "And seeing as I don't know almost any of you, with the exception of Paulie, Broom-Head, and Justin Timberlake over there, I'm basically being kidnapped. Abducted."

"Well, if you put it that way... Yeah, you're being kidnapped." Louis joked, grinning creepily at her.

"This is so damn cliché!" Georgia complained. "Why is the girl always kidnapped?! Are guys immune to that sort of thing?!"

"Well, we do have a thing called muscles, which you clearly lack- ah- OW OW STOP!" Louis was interrupted by Georgia leaning over and twisting his ear.

"OW! OWOWOW! OKAY! STOP!" He shrilled.

The girl reluctantly pulled back, smirking slightly. "Who's the girl now?"

"Wait... Did you just call me Broom-Head?" Harry asked.

"Because you remind me of a broom? Duh." Georgia rolled her eyes. "And Liam is Justin Timberlake because he looks like him, and Paul is Paulie because I said so."

"Bitch much?" Louis snorted.

"Girl much?" Georgia shot back.

This was a filler chapter, so basically it was boring and unimportant. Sorry it was short, guys :(

WEDNESDAY I'M GOING TO UNIVERSAL!!!

Oh crap... I just told the internet this...

Please don't stalk or rape me.

Please.

Remember to:

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

ADD TO UR READING LIST

SPREAD THE WORD

(If you're still reading these Authors Notes, comment below, "Stalking at Universal".)

<3 LUB YA

KatieKat =^-^=