Chapter 11- OCD

"What the actual hell?" I wasn't sure exactly what I was staring at right now. I was standing at the door of the boys' house or "flat" (whatever it is), with Paul standing by my side, with his head shaking back and forth.

"Welcome- to what I like to call "The Pigsty"."

"I wonder why you call it that..." I said sarcastically. Pigsty was an understatement. The room was a disaster. World War 3 had to occur in there- there was no way those 5 could've caused the mess! There was no way 10 people could've done it either! There'd have to be an army to have caused that kind of damage.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Louis wiped an imaginary tear from his eye. "It's great to be home."

"Sure..." I tentatively stepped inside, maneuvering my way around the piles of clothes and trash. Oh god... My OCD is kicking in...

"Want to watch some telly?" Liam asked, bounding towards the couch- the only thing that wasn't cluttered- as the others copied him.

"Uhhh- you guys go ahead. I have some thing to do." I snapped on a pair of yellow rubber gloves lying conveniently under the sink. Liam shrugged and turned his attention back to the tv screen, which was now showing a soccer game.

I looked around at the mess everywhere. Sighing, I began to take a dish and scrub it. This was going to take forever.

-------------------

A couple hours, and a few movies later, their flat was spotless. Not a single dish out of place, or pillows strewn about. Everything was in it's designated place. Dishes, shining and in the cupboard; clothes, washed and folded neatly in the washroom; pillows, fluffed up and place on the couch and every piece of junk I saw was shoved into a garbage bag, now sitting outside for the garbage truck to collect. I didn't dare entering the boys' rooms, fearing what I would see, and of course, for their privacy.

Louis came into the kitchen, searching around for something. He opened drawers and cupboards, and even looked under the kitchen table. "Uhh, can I help you?" I asked, amused.

"Where's the popcorn?" He asked, peeking in the dishwasher.

"In the pantry? Where popcorn is usually located?" It came out as more of a question, than a statement.

"We have a pantry?" He said, confused. I smacked my head against the countertop in disbelief. Louis looked at me funnily, but took my advice and opened the pantry door. "Aha!" he grabbed the box of popcorn and took a package out, throwing the bag in the microwave.

"So, what have you been doing all this time?" Louis asked casually, as he waited for his popcorn. My jaw dropped at his question. He didn't even seem to notice the kitchen, nor the living room, and how it was completely spotless now.

"Are. You. Kidding. Me?" I was dumbfounded. How clueless was this guy?

"Hmm?" He raised an eyebrow, genuinely confused. The microwave beeped, signaling his buttery snack was done. He poured the steaming popcorn into a large bowl and tossed the greasy bag into the trash can (thankfully).

Before he left, he turned his head towards me. "Want to watch a movie with us? It's a horror one!" He cocked his head to the side and winked. "If you get scared, you can cuddle with me."

I snorted. "I highly doubt I will." But I followed him into the living room to join the others. They made room on the couch for me- which surprisingly could fit 6 people.

Before Harry could pop the DVD in, he turned and asked, "Are you sure you guys want to watch this? It's supposed to be super scary.

"What's wrong, Haz? Too scared?" Louis smirked. The younger boy shook his head defiantly.