Chapter 3

it's around six in the morning when I start hearing weird noises. This whore.

Dior is nowhere in the room. So i go out in the hallway and she comes out of Josh's room.

"Dior Anais Staffer! How dare you have sex with my big brother?"

"Shh, he thinks I'm Chanel!" She says in a whisper.  I'm too angry to actually register what she just said.

"What the actually fuck Dior?" 

Chanel and Ashlee burst out of the room and hold me back. 

"What's going on?" Asks Mia, behind her is Matthew and Ryan. 

"Please don't tell me little Riley is with you guys," I say trying to hold back my embarrassment. 

"No, we told her to stay in her room and finish packing," says Matthew is some weird ass voice he calls his mystical voice. Mystical my ass, he sounds like he smoked a pound of weed.

"I like him, okay? I like him a lot and I know it was wrong he's your brother it's just I couldn't help it!" Dior is crying now but I don't care. 

Mia is angry now, "what kind of fuckery you've done this time Dior?" 

"She slept with Josh making him think she's Chanel" 

"Dude what the hell?" Says Matthew, his mystical voice gone, now that he's done with puberty he has a very deep voice and caught me off guard I never noticed before.

"I told you guys she's a hoe," says Ryan also pissed off and with the same deep voice of Matt's.
Dior is sobbing.

Well I feel shitty.

Josh comes out of the room.

"Look I know we had a deal but I like her," he points a Chanel and then looks over at Dior. "Oh fuck..." 

"Yeah, oh fuck, is right Josh. You didn't sleep with Chanel you slept with Dior." Now I'm walking towards Josh and my siblings along with Chanel and Ashley are holding me back. 

They pull me back into my room. Mia comforts me while Matt and Ryan make me some tea to relax. Ashlee is talking to Dior and Josh. While Chanel is sitting on the bay window looking outside. 

"Are you okay Chanel?" Asks  Mia. 

"Yeah, I'm just disappointed of Dior, why use me as a way to sleep with Josh. I also never knew how he felt about me. I mean you're one of my best friends and to think about your brother that way I don't know."

"I don't either," I didn't know what else to say to her.

Ashley comes into the room and closes the door. "Josh and Dior are talking and Matt is checking on Riley."

"Thank you ash," says Mia. I'm truly thankful for her. Out of all of us Dior and Chanel are the most beautiful, Ashlee is the reasonable one kinda like the mom of the group. I'm just there for the ride.

"She didn't want to hurt you but she couldn't keep it a secret any longer. She has liked your brother for a very long time and she thought this was the best way to get him to notice her. You're angry at her I know that, so am I, but there's going to be a time that you'll need to forgive her. You two have been best friends since very little way before we've met you," she points at Chanel. "One day, hopefully soon, you will forgive her." 

Now everyone is looking at me. I didn't give much thought if me and Dior were going to keep being friends. We've been best friends since we were babies pretty much.

"I don't know, I think I need time to think."

"Well I don't think I'll ever forgive her that was low of her," says Mia.

"Think it over and then talk to her by July or whenever your ready but don't wait too long," says Ashlee.

"Why not?" Says Mia.

"Because if you take too long you might forget," says Ashley. She always has an answer for everything.

It was already eleven and we had breakfast and we're all packed. Dior left after the talk with Josh. Chanel and Ashley did after breakfast. Josh came into my room and got on his knees to apologize. I forgave him right away. Not because I didn't blame him but because he's my big brother. Though I'm still hurt he didn't tell me before that he liked one of my best friends.

Our butler drove us to the airport and said goodbye to us. He was going to visit his own family like he does every year while we're gone.

On the plane I sat with little Riley and Mia and across from us was Josh, Matt and Ryan. The flight wasn't that long but we still got there late. Our parents greeted us at the front. My beautiful mother hugged me and whispered on my ear how much she missed me and how much she was looking forward to spending time with me. My dad gave me a bear hug and told me how proud he was of me. I made it into the kitchen to greet chef and say hello to the crew. Chef explained that this year I'll be his apprentice and I'll be learning all types of pastries, he gave me a quick lesson gave me a hug and let me greet my favorite person in the whole world, the dishwasher. His name was Juan, he barely spoke English but thankfully my father taught me Spanish. He is the one that taught me how everything works aside from cooking.

"Diana, I sure missed you mija," says Juan.
"I missed you too Juan, I'll see you tomorrow." 
"Don't be late mi niña!"

Every year on the night we arrive we have a private family dinner. Where we talk about our year in school and go over what we will do and what our parents expect from us this summer. This year the twins and Mia get to work in the resort. It's a tradition to work in the resort because this is where our parents met, this was their first jobs. My mom was a life guard and my dad a dish washer. After they married, this place close down and my parents worked their asses off to buy the place and restore it to it's former glory. My mom runs it every year but this year is Josh's turn.

Mia chose to be a life guard like our mom and took classes for it. Matthew chose to be a buss boy but he wanted it to feel like the real thing so our parents interviewed him and hire him. Ryan chose to help on the golf course. He's incredible with every sport so instead our parents convinced him to help the sports instructor.

Little Riley was still too young to legally work. But she wanted to work like us so our parents made a special job for her. She gets to greet people at the front for my parents. Our tradition while staying in the resort is that our parents greet the guests
and welcome them in but they had so much to do this year that they gave Riley the job.

"Everyone excited about their jobs?" dad asks.

"Yeah!" We all say in perfect harmony. And it's true we are.