Chapter 4

How could I not recognize that amazing voice?
It was none other than Brian Littrell, and I couldn't believe he was actually there, standing in front of me. At first I thought I was dreaming, then, when I realized what was happening I started shaking and I was crying even more. "I...I'm a huge fan of you...I love you!" I mumbled, stuttering.
Firstly he smiled, but then he looked like something was bothering him. "Did...did I say something wrong?" I whispered.
"What? No, it's not that..." he replied, holding up my arms. Oh no. He noticed the cuts. "Please...don't ever do this again! You don't deserve it! " He said, hugging me.
"Are you coming to the show tomorrow?" He asked.
"Yeah, my mum bought me vip tickets!"
"Perfect! See you tomorrow then! What's your name by the way?"
"Debbie!"
"Ok then, bye Debbie! Oh actually...wait a second..."
He took a pen and a piece of paper out of my school bag and quickly wrote something on it.
"Call me tomorrow night after the show, ok?" He asked.
Wait...was he actually giving me his phone number? That was incredible!
"Now I really gotta go...bye, see you soon!" He said hugging me one more time and walking away.
I stood there with my mouth wide open, still amazed at what had just happened.
I walked away too, still hurt over what had happened at school, but at the same time happy that I had finally met my idol...I was just bummed he saw me in those conditions, which he shouldn't have...but he had been so nice to me that I couldn't help but smile. I couldn't wait till the next day!

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/n: sorry this chapter is so short!
Longer and more exciting chapters are coming soon tho :)