Chapter 10

After Brian and I had that talk, there were no more doubts.
It was finally official: we were a couple.
He was the sweetest boyfriend I could have ever asked for...
He was extremely sweet and polite, he brought me flowers and small gifts even if I kept telling him that I didn't need them and he was always able to put a smile on my face with his dorkiness, even on the darkest days.
We would spend hours cuddling each other while he was serenading me with his beautiful, soft voice...
I had always thought of him as a "perfect angel" since he was "just" a celebrity crush, but now that we actually knew each other and were dating, my love for him was even stronger.

One day he brought me to meet his parents in Kentucky... they were also really nice and supportive of me and Brian.
It all seemed like it couldn't get any better, but I suddenly realized something.
I hadn't taken into consideration the fact that Brian was a Backstreet Boy.
He was famous, and that meant having to get used to many things.

First of all, we would sometimes find some paparazzi following us around to ask if we were actually dating or not.

Secondly, when we decided to make our relationship public in order to avoid the first problem, there were fans. Don't get me wrong, most of them were really sweet and supportive, but others were insulting me and hating on me because I was dating Brian...
I was so used to being bullied in the past that it didn't even bother me that much, but at the same it made me sad...why do some people have to be so rude?!
Thank God Brian started noticing that, and he cheered me up, saying that if those girls were hating on our relationship they weren't real fans.
That made me feel immediately better, and after a while I got used to all of that.
After all, Brian and I were happy together, and that's all I cared about.