Chapter 6

I woke up, had a quick breakfast and  got ready to meet Brian. I was even more nervous than the day before. I walked out of my home and got into the bus towards the fanciest hotel in town, "Hotel Wilson", where I would have met the man of my dreams once again. It felt unreal.
I got into the hotel, trying to look as natural as I could so that no one would have noticed me. I had never been to a 5-star hotel before...that place was wonderful!
I took the elevator and arrived in front of Brian's door. I took a deep breath, then I knocked. Someone opened, but unexpectedly it wasn't Brian, it was Nick.
"Hi...is Brian in here?" I asked, shyly.
"Yo, Rok, there's someone who wants to see you! Oh wait, you were at the show yest-..." before Nick could finish talking, Brian arrived.
"Goodmorning Debbie!" He said, welcoming me in. "Nicky, Imma need you to leave now, ok? We'll finish what we were doing later!"
"Ok, bye...and don't call me Nicky!" He replied.
"Yes, Nicky! Bye bye Nicky!" Brian said  closing the door, as we heard Nick insulting him from behind the door.
"Sorry about that... -he said, giggling- we were planning a prank for Howie...we want to put itching powder into his pants!"
"Oh, that's funny!" I replied, giggling.
"Talking about serious stuff now... - he started, as we both sat down on his bed - I don't want to get too close and personal yet, as we barely even know each other, but I really want you to know that if you need help I'm right here! Seeing you crying and with all those cuts was really bad, and knowing that you're a fan made it even worse! No one deserves suffering that way! If you wanna talk about something right now I'll listen, if you wanna talk about it another time I'll wait, as long as we keep in contact...if you don't mind!" That was so sweet of him...it just made me fall in love with him even more.
"Of course, that would be great! -  I said - thank you for always being there for me during tough times! You and the rest of the boys are the only reason I haven't killed myself in the past! You make life actually worth living, and I'm so glad I have an idol like you! Thank you Brian...for being so kind and willing to help me! I don't even know if I deserve it, maybe you shouldn't waste your timd with me!" I said, crying out all of the feelings I had kept inside for so long. After I said that, I noticed that he was almost crying too, but then he hugged me.
"I'm so happy I could help. And don't say you're not a waste of time, cause you're not. Really, if you need someone to rely on I'm here for you. I wanna help you, I really do, Debbie!" He said.
There was no need for words, that was it. I knew I could fully trust him, and I was willing to share my story with him, one piece at the time.