Interlude!

I walked out of my room and into the canteen to get a drink of water, trying not to freak out about this whole date thing. Honestly i had never been out with another bot before because of... My condition. I was to scared to do anything, but look at me! I'm totally going out with the best dam looking mech in the place! And he asked me! Okay calm down, just breath.

I took a sip from my water only to squeak and almost drop the bottle as i felt two arms wrap around my waist, the mech behind me chuckled before nuzzling into my neck. I was once more, a blushing mess.

"Fancy seeing you here"

"Ratchet" I whined.

This mech honestly.

"You're such a goofball"

"How do you know? We only met today"

"And you asked me out so what does that say about you?"

"I see a beautiful femme and want to treat them how they should be treated?"

I groaned a little and wiggled in his hold before giving up and slumping back against the mech with a groan.

"Remind me why i said yes exactly?"

"Because I'm attractive, smart and you love it!"

I huffed and turned into him before groaning and pushing out of his arms only to cross mine and pout.

"Shut up!!"

He just laughed and took me in his arms again.

"Excited for tonight?"

I give a small sigh.

"Yeah" i mumbled before laying my helm on his shoulder, he looked to me curiously before kissing my cheek gently. I loved how i didn't even have to mention why i was upset and he would know, look sad himself and then comfort me. So dam cute!!!

He pressed his forehelm against mine gently and stared into my optics, i felt the universe swirl and melt away at his gorgeous glowing obs... I fallen so hard for this mech and it's only been hours.

"I don't care about that okay? Well i do but that's because i will be here beside you for every second. No matter what. We all have a few things that we don't like about ourselves... I think it makes you adorable"

I laughed at that before nuzzling into him.

"That's just your way of trying to get me to make the first move" i huff.

It was his turn to laugh.

"It's not my fault you're so dam cute. How wouldn't want you to make the first move? It would make you so much more adorable!"

I growled a little and punched his chassis before huffing.

"Shut up. I need to go get ready so you can drag me out in public and embarrass me"

He smiled brightly.

"Yeah but you'll love it... You're so dam cute when you blush"

"Shut up!!!" I yell at the mech, throwing my water bottle at him causing him to laugh before i stormed off into my room. Aft bag... but he's mine and frag am i one lucky femme.