A real ratchet in the works.

"Ratchet!!"

Right now i was in the middle of studying a few things when i heard the femme like voice call his name, he happened to be in the foyer at the same time. Well it was about lunch so everyone was going to be here soon enough.

"Hay gorgeous!!"

Those words made my spark sink but i just shook my helm. Why would it matter? It's non of my business what he has with other femmes... All you can do is smile it off... Like everything else. I took a deep breath and shook my helm a little before going back to reading my book, trying to will away the thoughts.

"(Y/N!)"

I squeaked a little before looking up to the mech, chuckling at the wide adorable grin on his faceplate. Honestly i would never get sick of that smile. He walked over to me, a bounce in his step before taking my servos in his, tugging me up before wrapping his arms around me. I just stood there awkwardly as i tried to chuckled it off, he pulled back and kissed my cheek gently.\

"This is my old friend, her name is Adora"

I looked over to the femme and instantly felt my self-esteem, or what i had left of it, fall flat. She was gorgeous. White and purple frame, detailing across her armour just made you want to worship her like a goddess. Her servos were elegant and white, to match her faceplate and goddess frame and when she spoke ratchets name it rolled off her glossa so perfectly I'm pretty sure every mech watching overloaded in their panels. Her optics were magical, like you could see the whole universe in them and her limps were as plump as a right tomato... About the shade of a tomato as well...

"She'll be staying with me for a week or two, she got a job here and she's looking for a place! Isn't that great!!"

FRAG NO.

"Oh wow that's amazing! It's lovely to meet you! You're gorgeous" I put on the brightest smile on as possible.

"Oh thank you so much!" She giggled brightly with a soft blush beneath her optics, her servos resting on Ratchets shoulder gently... Handing off him like some sort of leach.

"Just as cute as before" Ratchet chuckled softly and smiled before squeaking "Scrap!! I have to go sort out something with one of my teachers!! I'll be back! You two get to know each other" He gave a wide smile and kissed my cheek one last time before running off.

Only the cheek... We were kissing like it was the last thing we'd ever feel a few nights ago...

"Okay listen"

Her voice had gone from sweet and adorable to something some sort of demon femme would spout out to a sexual prey of hers... I was terrified.

"I know Ratchet has this little faze for you and all but honestly i give it a week... He was with me you know? Oh the nights we spent together... You should have seen what he could do with me frame. Unfortunately you never will because you're a freak! You can't even kiss without almost fainting oh and the little seizure thing that you play with... You can just stop, it's attention seeking and it makes me sick!-"

"Wait what-"

"And now that I'm back and staying with my sexy medic~ I really don't think you can do anything about it!"

Just as i went to say something Ratchet came back with a wide smile.

"Done! What did i miss?"

"(Y/N) here was just-"

"I have an idea Ratchet!" I interrupt and shoot her the deadliest of glares "I think you should let her have the dorm to herself! You could stay with me for a while... It has been a while since I've gotten to spend some time with you"

"Actually-" Adora started but was cut off as Ratchet started.

"That's a great idea! It'll be like a long sleep over" he chuckled and placed his servos on my hips before pecking my lips "And that way Adora can have a little privacy". I smirked and looked to her with a smug expression on my faceplate, she huffed a little before putting on a smile "So sweet! Show me to your dorm would you?"

Ratchet chuckled before nodding only to turn to me, his smile so wide it looked like it was about to fall off of his face. I only laughed before pressing a soft kiss top his dermas.

"I'll see you soon"

And with that he ran off, leaving me to feel pretty dam good about myself. I sat down at the table to finish up some work, once i was done i packed up and took it back to my dorm only to walk back out. I'll see if Ratchet need a little help. 

On the way there i started to imagine what i could do with Ratchet... What we would do. I mean we were both adults and we knew what we were doing... Would Ratchet want to go that far? I mean he's a big sweet spark but she did say-what do i mean she did say? Do i really want to listen to that piece of scrap?

I walked to his door but noticed it slightly ajar, i hummed slightly and pushed it open only to be greeted by a sticky sight. Adora was pinned beneath Redalert, a mech i didn't know very well but i sure saw thing i should have never seen ever. I squeaked before shutting the door and running off back to my dorm.

"Beautiful? Where were you?"

I pushed into his arms, my frame trembling.

"I just saw something i wish i had never seen... Redalert and-"

"Adora i know... They've been together for a while now... It's alright. It's just us now."

Wait they've been together for a while? Why the frag would she say that stuff? That doesn't make any sense...

"Let's just get inside... I'm cold" I whined slightly only making him laugh, he wrapped his arms around me and tugged me through before closing the door behind us.

I don't think we'll be doing anything tonight.

//You guys like the twist i put in? But it doesn't end here...//