That is what it feels like.

"I'm sorry but i don't think we can do this anymore"

"What but we-"

"It's over"

As he walked off she fell to her knees... Spark crushed and thrown across the floor, she wept for him to come back but truthful cried never reach painter audios... Forced smiles are never noticed by closed optics and the memories that have been written in stone can always be paved over. This is what it feels like.

He had left her many times before and yet she couldn't stop running back... The day had come when she finally gave up... On everything. Later that night she locked her bathroom and took out the razor blade she had used many times before, dedicating this one last show to her ex. He had finally broken her, the most delicate pane of glass had finally been dropped and shattered like all of those useless memories, hopes and dreams she had shared with him previously... That is what it feels like.

The pain shot through her frame like a virus. That is what it feels like.

Her processor was everywhere, a million things running around it like children at a playground. That is what it feels like.

Her vision went black and she hit the floor, the last words that were ever spoken from her intake where:

"You not only took the life of one, but two."

That is what it feels like.

I shook my helm a little and tried to push the memories away, only giggled happily as the mech sitting on the couch with me cuddled his faceplate into my neck.

"Ratchet!"

"What? Can't i snuggle the one i love"

I laughed as an overwhelming sense of joy flooded my frame, my processor going fuzzy from the utter love i felt at that point in time, my vision fading to black as i offlined my optics and kissed my mech with everything i had.

That is what it feels like.

//Hay guys... I had a lot of inspiration with this today... My other half just informed me that we would no longer be seeing each other due to being incompatible for a future... Hopefully how I'm feeling will improve... Or it won't, at least I'll be able to write better for a little while. Thank you all for reading this book and I'll do my best to update more! Have a lovely day!//