Tomorrow is another day.

I laid there, his arm beside my helm and his optics gazing so deep into mine i thought they might as well have been an ocean. He looked so dazed... Like he was thinking so much that it was affecting everything about him... Even his smile seemed to falter. I drew small circles on his chassis as we kept each other's gazes, although i was much more aware of what i was staring at then he was. His other servo was lightly brushing my cheek, stroking it in long meaningful strides.

"Have you taken your medicine?"

His voice was soft, so soft that if you had of lost concentration for one second you would have missed it. I shook my helm in return to the question and pulled out the small pill, i took it and swallowed it before taking a small sip of a cube only to lay back in that comfortable position.

It was about two in the morning and neither of us had slept, we had just been staring like this for that entire time. It got me worried, how he could just do that, stare at my like i was the most beautiful thing on this planet or the worlds most precious diamond... I don't see what he does.

"Frag you're gorgeous"

The words made me blush, of course. He seemed to smile slightly at the reaction and i only sighed a little.

"You've said that at least sixty times through this whole night"

He laughed a little and shook his helm, a genuine happy sparkwarming laugh. I couldn't help the smile that crept it's way onto my cheeks, his mood was just to contagious for me not to.

"Because it's true... And i'll keep telling you till you believe it"

"Well I'm never going to believe it so you might as well stop, there's no point in telling some one who knows they're a freak that they're not"

His smile dropped at that and i felt tears cloud my optics, i felt guilty but it was all true... Every called me a freak, even my own creators did. It's not normal to have a frame that acts like this, I'm a glitch, an unpredictable piece of metal that no one cares about... I'm faulty and no one cares to fix something that's not important.

"(Y-Y/N)" He breathed out as one servo came up to wipe my tears away, I moved my helm to the side and let out a small choked sobbed.

"J-Just d-don't... I'm not w-w-worth your time... Why a-a-are you e-even doing this? Is it just to tease me? Is i-i-it fun to play with a freak! I-Is it just because you're a medic! That you think you can help me by doing all of this stuff! W-Well I'm not normal and i n-never will be s-so go and tell sire a-about this because nothing will ch-change!"

I shot up and ran into my bathroom before slamming the door and locking it, dropping to my knees to sob into them gently.

"Sire... Oh... Oh no... That's... Oh frag"

I sat there thinking about all those times when my carrier beat me, when she came home drunk. My sire tried to stop her but she always had a knife or another mech with her who could take him away. My sire... Was the only one i could trust... The only one who could really love me for me.

"Come on gorgeous! Time for medicine!"

I giggled and ran down the stairs with a wide smile, jumping into my sires arms as he laughed and smiled widely.

"That's where you got to! You cheeky little banana"

I giggled brightly at that.

"I'm not a banana dad!! You're a big goof!" I squealed before nuzzling into his neck.

"What's all the fragging screaming about?"

I shook the thought from my helm and kept crying into my knees, containing as much noise as possible. I gripped my servos into fists before growling only to slam them against the wall.

"Honey... Calm down... Put the gun away"

"This'll teach you both to be good little bots~"

BANG!!

"DADDY!!"

I let out a howl as the tears streamed down my faceplate and neck, i didn't want to have to live like this anymore... I didn't want to live without him. I stayed in there for frag knows how long crying my spark out, it was light by the time i opened the door. I looked to the wall to see Ratchet sleeping there, positioned like he was ready to jump up at any moment. I lent down before moving his arms, careful not to wake him before slipping into them. I nuzzled up into his neck and let out a shaky sigh.

"I-I'm so sorry"

The voice was partially static but it was there.

"It wasn't your fault... I didn't mean to ruin our night"

"It wasn't ruined... Just as long as you're okay"

I smiled a little and looked up to his exhausted faceplate, pressing a soft kiss to his dermas.

"Get some sleep... Tomorrow is another day"