8

JULIAN'S POV

"Julian, who are they?" Hannah asked me in a low voice.

"Hey Hannah, it's nice to see you again." Will greeted Hannah with his cheesy smile. She looked at him in confusion, "Who are you?" she asked.

"It's me, Will, your schoolmate from Rostrevor... But I transfered during the last term so we didn't really have much time to spend." He said.

"Sorry... I really don't remember you." She said apologetically.

Darren cleared his throat, "I think we have some a long discussion Julian. Uh... Miss Hannah, may we borrow Julian first?" He said politely.

"Oh... Sure." Hannah said and then she walked over to the counter, glanced at me and then smiled.

"Let's talk outside." Darren said. We all walked out of the shops and sat at the coffee tables there.

I looked at all of them and they were looking at me too which is kinda awkward and confusing at the same time. "Will you all stop staring and tell me what you want to tell me?" I said as I leant back on the back of the chair and crossed my arms.

"Why did you leave without any permission?" Darren interrogated me in a calm voice.

"Dude we're so worried about you." Zach said.

"Yeah. You were gone like a bubble." Trent said.

"You know that because of this, you might get kicked out from the band." Darren said. "And we do not want that. We want The Collective to still be the five boys that we saw and supported from the XFactor. Answer me Julian, why did you leave without giving any notice? And most of all, why are you making your move all alone?"

"It's a personal thing Darren. You see... I went back here for my ex-girlfriend because that's what I wanna do. I want to make her remember me, everything that we've been through and most of all, apologize for hurting her. I didn't mean to leave you all worried as hell." I said. "I can't go on with my career with this heartache inside of me."

"We all know what happened between you and that girl before but WHY didn't you let us know?" he asked.

"The truth is, I don't know." I answered. "I just felt like I have to do this all alone."

Darren sighed, "I am very disappointed of what you did." He said. "As a punishment, you are coming back with us to Australia whether you like it or not and that is final."

"What?! But-!" I protested but he cut me off.

"If you wanna be successful, you have to put your personal problems aside and carry on or just get the hell out from this industry."

They all stood up, "We're going back to the hotel." He said and then they left me there. It's too soon! Hannah still doesn't remember me fully. What do I do?! I'm trapped! Just then, my thoughts were interrupted when Hannah sat in front of me.

"You're thinking too deep. Too deep I could drown." She said. I looked at her, "I'm going back to Australia tomorrow." I said. "I need to. My band mates need me."

"Band mates?"

"Yes."

"Wow... I didn't know that you're in a band."

"Of course you wouldn't because you lost your memories."

She looked down on the table and fiddled with her thumbs. "Are you coming back here in the Philippines?" she asked.

"Yes." I replied. "I will come back, for you. I promise." And then I gently squeezed her soft hands. She smiled.

HANNAH'S POV