26

HANNAH'S POV

I dragged him with me into our room. "Well, care to share your idea with me?" Julian said as he gave me a smile that always drives me crazy. He wrapped his arms around my waist while we stared at each other with such love and lust.

"I can't tell you what it is but I can SHOW you." I said then as soon as our faces were only a few centimetres apart, his phone rang. "Fuck." Julian grumbled as he rolled his eyes in frustration.

"Answer that now." I said and he pulled out his phone from his pocket.

"What do you want?" he asked, quite annoyed. "No. No. I ain't going to the shops just to get your milk Jayden! Oh for fuck's sake Jayden! Look, I am in the middle of something here with Hannah, okay? Can you call me back later when I'm done?" Then he hung up and threw his phone on the bed. He turned to me and smirked, "Now, where were we?" he asked and then we started kissing again when suddenly, his phone rang again.

"Oh my fuckin' cheese curls! Not now!" He grumbled as he got his phone from the bed and answered it once again. "WHAT DO YOU FUCKIN' WANT?!"

"Hey watch your language kiddo! Remember that I am still older than you!" I heard Trent yelling from the other line. Julian sighed, "I'm sorry Trent... It's just that I thought you were Jayden and he interrupted Hannah and I from what we were doing right now because he wants me to get him his milk from the shops." He said. "Look, can you just call me back later?" Then he hung up, tossing his phone onto the beanbag nearby.

"I guarantee you that will be the last call." He said softly then he pulled me back into his arms and kissed me passionately, his tongue gliding along on the roof of my tongue while moaning. His hand slipped inside my shirt and started feeling my breasts underneath while his lips made their way to my neck.

Julian made me sit down on the bed and took off his shirt, showing off his incredible body once again in front of me. I took off my shirt as well and his eyes gleamed with delight. He put his hands on my waist as he went on top of me, pinning me on the bed.

"I love you Julian." I whispered. He kissed me on my forehead, "I love you too Hannah." He whispered back over and over again then he unclipped my bra and pulled my pants off.

Julian unbuckled his belt and took off his pants and boxers then he slid off my panty and started thrusting slowly into me, careful not to shock me with the pain and pleasure.

"Julian..." I moaned breathlessly. He clasped his hand with mine as his heart-stopping blue eyes gazing down upon me, seeing my very soul.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." He said then he kissed me softly until he picked up speed and started going faster and harder than before.

"Julian!" I cried out in pleasure, our bodies grinding against each other. I can hear him panting and puffing as he thrust even faster and harder.

"Hannah..." He moaned as he tilt his head back and closed his eyes, feeling the warmth and pleasantness of this moment. Our hearts and souls becoming one once again.

Julian pulled away and parted my legs even more and he started giving me some big thrusts which made me gripped on the rails and bed sheets while biting my lip. He continued to thrust hard and fast until he finally slowed down as I felt a warm but oh so good feeling in me.

He stopped and pressed his body again against mine, our skins touching, sending sparks everywhere. "I love you Hannah." He said and before I could respond, he gently crashed his lips on mine, our breaths mixing, the warmth of our lips becoming as one.

He pulled away and rolled over to my side then he pulled me closer to him. "I think we should get our own house." He said. I looked at him, surprised. I actually didn't think that he would be thinking about that now... I mean, he's only eighteen.