72

HANNAH'S POV

Two months had passed since that drowning incident and Julian and I are starting to think of how we want our wedding to go.

"This is really hard. I can't choose between the dresses!" I said as I showed to him the photos of the dresses that I liked through Skype.

He laughed, "Girl problems." He said. "Anyway, we'll talk about it next month."

"Next month?"

"Yeah next month. I'll go back there next month with my family. The boys will come too with their girlfriends."

"Wait... Next month?"

He nodded. I gasped in surprise. "I told them about our engagement and they were looking forward to our wedding." He said. "They needed to be there for the actual fitting, right?"

"How are the boys?" I asked.

"Oh they're doing great. Still with their girlfriends. Anyway, let's not talk about them. Let's talk about us and our upcoming wedding."

"So you will go here next month with your family and the boys."

"Yes."

"Okay. You have to help me choose which wedding dress that I will wear."

"Hannah, I don't care what you wear. In fact, we can just both get naked. What matters is that we get married as soon as possible."

I laughed, "You're an idiot." I said and he smiled, his eyes gleaming with happiness and excitement.

"Can you just please go into your screen and come out of my screen so I can hug you?" He said while his lips are pouted.

"If it wouldn't disobey the laws of matter, then I would." I replied while smiling cleverly.

"I miss you."

"I miss you too."

"Give me a kiss." And then he pouted his lips in front of the camera.

"Julian, you're not asking for a kiss from Hannah across your laptop's screen, are you?" I heard Jayden joined into the conversation but I couldn't see him in front of the camera.

"Ah shut up Jayden! You and Will always ruin the mood!" Julian protested.

"Hey, since when did I try to ruin the mood for you and Hannah?!" I heard Will say.

"Uh... Ever since high school?" Julian replied in a questioning tone.

I laughed and just shook my head in disbelief. They're still the boys that I've known from before.

"Glad to know that you are still the same guys that I used to know." I said and then Will, Jayden and Trent all popped out in front of the camera, blocking Julian.

"Hello Hannah!!!" Trent, Will and Jayden all greeted me.

"Hi!!!" I greeted back enthusiastically.

"Hey! Guys! It's my Skype date with Hannah! Don't ruin it please!" Julian said as he tried to push them off the view.

"Congratulations to both you and Julian. Finally, after a long time..." Trent said.

"Make babies right away!" Will said.

"Seriously? Why do you all say that? My cousin, my Granny and my Dad all said that when Julian proposed to me then now, even you guys?" I said.

"Because we know that you two will have gorgeous little babies." Jayden said.