65

HANNAH'S POV

The day that Julian will come back has finally  arrived.

"Knock knock, may I come in?" He asked. I laughed.

"You're already inside." I said then we hugged each other.

"Are you hungry? I'll prepare the table for you." I said then I prepared the table for both of us and we both ate the dinner that I prepared for both of us.

"What's wrong?" Julian asked.

"Nothing." I responded.

"Is this about what you wanna tell me?"

I looked at him and his blue eyes made me melt deep inside. Should I tell him that I'm scared of what will happen to both of us after three months?

"Julian, do you love me?" I asked and he laughed.

"What kind of a question is that?! Of course I do love you with all my heart and soul." He replied as he inched his face forwards and then he kissed me passionately. Our lips parted, "Tell me. What is it?" He asked and tears just started to stream down on my cheeks.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly as he wiped my tears away.

"I'm scared Julian..." I finally answered while crying.

"What? Why?"

"I'm scared what will happen to both of us once I go back to my country. I'm afraid that what happened to Kobe and Miela will happen to both of us too."

"Why? What happened to both of them?"

"Julian, they broke up. Miela thinks that their relationship is not gonna work out anymore because they're so far away from each other and I'm scared that it might happen to us too! I don't want to lose you!"

He wiped my tears away, "Hush now Hannah..." He said. "Look at me."

I refused to look at him. "Hannah, please look at me." Julian pleaded and I did.

"Hannah..." He said as he held both of my hands. "It won't happen to us, alright? You won't lose me. In fact, you shouldn't be scared because we love each other so much. I love you and you love me. That's what matters. We can make it work."

"We can make it work." He repeated then he kissed me on my forehead.

JULIAN'S POV

I woke up the next day and saw Hannah beside me... Still beside me. It hadn't really occurred to me until last night. I mean, three months is pretty long but then after last night, I realise that days can go faster especially if we've  got busy schedules ahead. We wouldn't realise it...

And now, I gotta admit that I'm pretty scared as hell too.

She opened her eyes and smiled at me. "God, my mornings are always great because I see your face." I said then I caressed her cheek.

"And I see your mesmerising blue eyes everyday... I wish I could stare into them forever." She replied then I gently collided my forehead against hers.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you more." I replied.

"What time is it?" I asked as we both sat up on the bed. I looked at the clock that was located on top of our bedside table and saw that it's already 10.30 a.m. Shit! The rehearsal!

"Holy friggin' pancakes!" I yelled and jumped off the bed.

"What's wrong?" Hannah asked.

"I'm already late for my rehearsal!"