77

JULIAN'S POV

"Are you sure that this would work? What if she'll hate me for this? You know that I can't force Hannah into doing this." I said to Will.

Will chuckled, "Relax. Everything will be fine." He said.

"And stop overthinking. That's just for girls." Trent said stereotypically as he smoothed out my tuxedo. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled bravely at myself. If Hannah doesn't want to come to the wedding then I will make her.

HANNAH'S POV

The next day, Mel, Tayla and Chantel visited me at the cafe, dressed in their bridesmaid dresses. "Umm… Why are you girls dressed up like that?" I asked them.

"We're going to a party." Mel said as she linked arms with me.

"A party? Whose party is it?" I asked.

"No more questions dahhhhllling. Let's go!" Tayla said as she and Mel drag me out of the cafe.

"Wait!" I said. "What about the cafe?"

"Oh, we're sure that your workers will take good care of it." Chantel said as she winked at me. We hopped into a white limousine and drove us all back home.

"Wear this." Tayla said as she shove me the wedding dress that I ordered from the dress boutique.

"Wait… You're making me wear a wedding gown to a party?" I said, confused with what's going on at the moment

"Yes, now go and get changed. Chop, chop Hannah!" Mel said as they pushed me into the bathroom. I got no choice but to take a quick shower then wear my wedding gown. I went out and let them do their magic on me. Tayla did my hairstyle. She curled it first then put it into a lovely bun. Chantel did my make up. She put a light blue eye-shadow on my eyelids, mascara on my eyelashes and then a pink lipstick on my lips. She also applied a little blush-on to my cheeks. Meanwhile, Mel put the locket on me that Julian gave to me on my birthday a couple of years ago.

Just then, the three of them put the veil on me.

"Why do I have to wear a veil? I'm not getting married!" I said.

The girls giggled. "You see, we're going to a party and you are playing as the bride and we are going to play as your bridesmaids." Tayla said with a cheeky smile. They gave me a bouquet of roses---pink and red and that's when I realised what's going on.

I stood up hastily, "Okay, if you girls think that tricking me would work then you're wrong." I said. "I am not going to marry him. I won't set my foot on that Church's aisle and march towards the altar!" Then I opened the door which was a bad move actually because Trent, Will and Jayden were all there, dressed in the tuxedos that Julian and I picked for them.

"Hello Hannah!" They all greeted me.

"We're picking up the bride now." Trent said as he carried me over his shoulders.

"What the hell Trent! Put me down!" I said as I tried hitting him. "Chantel, and you let him do this?!" Chantel just smiled innocently at me. The next thing I knew was that we're going downstairs.

"Trent! Put me down, for freak's sake! Come on dude! This is not fair!" I yelled.

"Guys, I'm scared that I might actually drop her. She moves too much and I can't control her!" Trent said.

"Put her down." Will said.

"What?!" He said.

"Put her down!"

"Didn't you hear Will?! He told you to put me down!" I said and so Trent put me down. I turned to Will, "Thank---." I said but before I could finish, Will covered my mouth and nose with a handkerchief that smells weird…. And then I passed out.