New Year's Bring Down

At has happened. I turned fourteen, Zatanna and Rocket joined the team. Evil Tornado robots and apparently there's a mole on the team.

Anyways, the Justice League have been acting strange and it's New Years Eve!

Red Tornado malfunctioned and shut down but I found a mind control chip. Black Canary tried to scream us to death but we silenced her and saved her. Now here we are; Roy, Red Tornado and Black Canary are infultrating the Watchtower. From the comm transmittions, it's going well.

I arrive at the control centre for the watchtower. Flashing crimson red lights everywhere and crime unstoppable. Fuck...Silently, I ran over to the main computer.

To be honest with you lot, this is awesome! It has sooo many files. I quickly copy and download every file before I hear mumbling and clattering. Slowly turning around, I see Cyborg, Hawkman and Aquaman standing in front of me.

"Hehe...guys...could ya just...you know...snap out of this?" I chuckle nervously...silence filled the void until I broke it...again, "Guys..."

Cyborg fired a laser beam at me but swiftly, I dodged it and through an explosive batarang at him. He stumbled back, leaving himself open for a slam kick which I performed. I placed the anti virus on his neck then sweep kicked Aquaman, performing the same thing on him.

"Two down...one to -" I was interupted as I was thrown into the computers. Sparks flew everywhere! Coming to my senses, I stood up in pain. I was about to attack but Carter just collapsed. An arrow was placed on his neck with the anti virus. Roy stood there, emotionless.

Signaling me to come to him, I obeyed. He guided me to the main area where everyone was. As we entered, it turned New Years Day.

Megan kissed Connor.

Artemis was swept off her feet and kissed by Wally.

Rocket kissed Aqualad.

Then...then I saw something which broke me.

Zatanna kissed Dick...the worse part was...

He kissed back.

He. Kissed. Back.

Tears filled my eyes as I ran out. I ran back to Mount Justice. My vision became blurry. As I entered my room, I packed my stuff up and left a note. Throwing my hoodie on and beanie, I put my rucksack on my shoulder before leaving.

"Recognised...The Weapon B00." The computer said. I couldn't be here. Not anymore.

Dick's pov

When it struck midnight, everyone was kissing each other. I was waiting for Tyler but Zatanna grabbed me and slammed her lips onto mine. I didn't kiss back. When we pulled apart, I saw Roy shooting daggers at me then...it hit me.

I tried running after her but it was no use. Wally held me back. Once I calmed down, Zatanna walked over and hugged me.

"It's alright. She was a slut anyway." That infumed me. My anger burst and Zatanna was on the floor, blood covered her nose.

"It's all your fault! You're the slut! Not her and I love her! I will NEVER LOVE YOU!" I snapped/yelled at her. I ran to the teleporter and teleported back to the Mount. Running to Tyler's room, I found a note;

To Dick,

Why...Why did you do it? Was I not good enough or is it because I cut. I self harm. You were my last hope... There's no point for me to be here now.

Just know that I'll always love you and that I forgive you. For the stupid things you've done, I forgive you. I thought I could improve. I thought you could change me but no. You used me and found someone who is prettier than me, who bullies me consistantly. I can't take it anymore! Tell everyone I said goodbye. No one will see me fall.

Goodbye my hero...

~Tyler

What has Zatanna done?... What have I done?...