Memories

Memories. They can bring families together or tear them apart. My memories haunt me. Some haunt me, however, some mold me into the person I am.

You see, since I was two, I had a scrap book. Quite a big one actually. I use to put important things that I concidered worthy and somethings I just want to remember.

It's been 5 months since Pax and a week since baby Grayson was born. Our baby Robin. I've always liked the name, Robin, but Dick didn't see what I saw in the name.

Robin, to me, means happiness and love. It refers to the man I fell in love with, the love of my life with his raven black hair and his ocean blue eyes. The Boy Wonder is what I see. My baby bird.

So here I am, currently lying in my apartment with Robin asleep on my stomach. Dick's currently at work, finishing up a case.

The next moment, I hear the oak door open and footsteps on the wooden pine floor. Glancing up, I smiles as Dick strolled over to me, kissing my forehead.

"Hey babe." He whispered.

"Hey handsome." I reply as I gently get up. Robin, unfortunately, awakes and starts crying. Dick takes him out of my arms and cradles him.

"Our Robin. Our baby bird." Dick smiles and he tickles Robin's tiny tummy.

There's another knock on the door. I walk over and open it to seem Artemis. She hasn't been the same since Wally died.

"Hey Arty. Come in." I say calmly state as she walks in.

"Hey Ty, Dick and Robin." She sorrowfully spoke.

"We will get him back. I promise. I have everyone searching for him." Dick spoke in hope of cheering her up.

"I never told him...that I was pregnant." She replied.

"Congrats. The team are always here for you, Arty." I say. She nods.

I recieve a call off someone. Barry to be exact. Nope, not the Flash but my friend, Barry.

"Excuse me whilst I take this call." I excuse myself and wander into the bathroom, "Barry."

"Tyler...he's alive. We found him. Just get Artemis and the rest of the heroes to Mount Justice." He hangs up. A grin appears on my face as I walk out.

"What's happy about you?" Dick asks.

"Barry called. He said he found himself a girlfriend. And he said my advice was useless." I lied. They nodded and Artemis played with Robin.

"I'm going to the cave." Dick spoke.

"Actually, how about we all go to the cave." I suggest. The two of them nod.

------Time skip-----

Me, Dick, Artemis and Robin enter Mount Justice. The three of us haven't been here since Wally died. It's good to be back.

"Tyler. Why did you call us here?" Kaldur asks.

"I found something which may give us hope." I answered him.

"Something? Ha! I'm more of a someone!" A familiar voice corrected me. Artemis started to sob as she ran into her fiancé's arms.

They hug each other whilst crying. A whole lot of cheers and chatter starts.

"So Tyler, where did you find him?" Barry asks.

"My friend, Barry, is a speedster. He found Wally in the speed force." I reply. He nods and hugs me. I hold back.

"Actually...I had another reason. Since I am quite secretive, I have memories to show you." We all walk to the couch area and sit down.

However, the Justice League leave. Dick sits next to me with Robin on his lap.

I pull out my scrapbook and everyone looks through it. Smiles, laughs and cheers echo through the place.