Ch. 7

It's been a day since I went by and saw Victoria, and for some reason I can't seem to get her out of my mind. She acted like she wasn't surpised to see someone who she slept with show up at her hotel room.

I guess I'm just another one of her play toys.

It used to not bother me from being just another woman to the women I sleep with, I mean, I've been doing it for years and I never felt an ounce of guilt. They usually know what's in store for them because they're willing to have a one night stand too.

But somehow being another one night stand to Victoria, makes it hard to just sit here and watch her sleep with other women.

What the actual fuck was wrong with me?

I'm Macy Grace, a twenty six year old Graphic Designer in Orlando, Florida. I have been sleeping with women for the past six years or so, but never consider a relationship to anyone. But now, here I am, sitting at a bar in the middle of the day, drinking a water, thinking about the woman I slept with sleep with another women, and how it turns my gears a little.

I shake the thought and look around the bar. Since it's in the middle of the day, there is hardly anyone here. I notice a brunette across the bar, sitting alone. I decide to go talk to her, maybe I'll get my mind off of certain things.

I stand up and make my way to her. I notice that she's just sitting there, doing nothing. I sit down next to her and that's when she looks up and sees me.

I smile, "Hi."

She smiles back, "Hey." I see that she has really pretty brown eyes and a hint of something in them, but I'm not quite sure what it is.

"Why are you sitting here all alone?" ever since I've been here, I noticed that she's been here alone too.

"I'm waiting for my wife."

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

That's why she's sitting alone not talking to anyone. I now notice a diamond ring on her left hand. I slowly nod, trying not to seem like a creep.

"That's nice. Where is she?"

She sighs, "She's on her way here from work right now, I told her that I would wait for her here." I nod. Maybe a bar wasn't the best place to wait for your spouse because this is where I usually come to try and get women.

"What are you doing here?" I look at her and notice that she's actually asking me what I'm doing.

"Oh, I just came here to drink." I nod and I see her glance at my glass of water in my hand.

"Water?" I could see that she wanted to laugh because what sane person would come to a bar to drink water?

I chuckled, "Yeah, they don't make it like this anywhere else ya know." I try to do a southern accent and a terrible one at that.

She laughs and I could actually see happiness in her eyes when she does. I don't even know this woman but I could almost see her whole life through her eyes.

"That was a good one." She smiles and I smile back. There's something about her that makes me actually enjoy being around her.

Before the thought leaves my mind, "Macy is my name." I extend my hand out and she smiles while shaking it.

"Aubrey."

I smile and nod. "Nice to meet you Aubrey. Perhaps we could meet again and talk more?" I really enjoy this woman's company and I don't know why. She makes me forget all the shit I went through.

She nods. "Sure. What's your last name?"

"Grace." I smile as she smiles.

"Ah, so your first and last name rhyme, that's pretty cool." I chuckle and nod.