Ch. 12

Song ^ I wanna be by Chris Brown

The chapter you all have probably been waiting for. Enjoy!

As soon as my legs hit the bed, I fell back with Victoria on top of me. I chuckled as she made her way up to me and started kissing me. My hands found their way to her back and was slowly rubbing circles.

Her lips were assaulting mine but not in a brutal way. They were gentle and I was melting right under her.

She leaned up and tossed her shirt off and I watched in amazement as I stared at her bra. She smiled and reached behind her back to unhook her bra.

I didn't realize I was biting my lip until I felt the pain. She smiled and crashed her lips on mine. It was my turn to dispose of my shirt and bra.

Never did I think I would have a woman look at me the way Victoria did. She gazed at my chest with lust and I quickly pulled her to me to reunite our lips. Somewhere between kisses, we tossed our jeans onto the floor, out of reach.

We were left in our underwear, but I knew it wouldn't last too long.

Victoria kissed down my jaw and to my neck. Every kiss she left me breathless. Her kisses sent my body in flames and only she could extinguish it.

She kissed her way down my stomach and my body arched up in response. I could feel her smile against my skin and it drove me crazy.

She slid her hands down my thighs and kissed past my abdomen. My breathing was becoming irregular with every touch she made.

It felt like eternity until she reached her destination. I felt her breath at the top of my underwear until she gently took the top of it in her mouth and gave it a pull. I looked down at her as her eyes caught mine.

She released my underwear and slowly pulled them down. I helped her as I wiggled out of them and she tossed them onto the floor. She made eye contact with me once before she leaned over slightly to spread my legs.

She kissed my knee before kissing her way down my leg. She took her sweet time as she slowly made her way between my legs. I could feel her hot breath and my body was trembling.

The next move she made had my body on fire. Her tongue found it's way to my center and the pleasure was beyond anything. She took her time and was never too fast or rough. She made me feel everything all at once like nobody else has done.

I felt myself release under her as I let out a moan. I felt my chest rise up and down as I laid there. Victoria made her way up to me and I smiled at her. Before I said anything, she placed her finger over my mouth and shook her head.

She kissed me and I felt explosions like never before. I ran my hand through her hair as she positioned herself between my legs and starting moving her hips against mine.

She held my hand down on the bed and slowly left my lips to kiss my neck.

The pleasure was building up as she kept a steady pace. I looked up at her as she was panting and her lips were inches from mine.

I never saw so much love in someone's eyes as I do with this woman who is above me.

Am I in love with her?

___

I laid in bed and thought about Victoria. I smiled at the thought of us making love, and this time it wasn't just for one night.

I hope not.

I sat up and looked around and noticed that she wasn't in the bed. I got up and slipped on some clothes the walked out to find her out on the balcony.