Ch. 9

I decided to find out when Victoria leaves tomorrow, and it wasn't hard. All I had to do was call her agency and ask the lady when she leaves.

I mean, who the hell gives out a models information?

But, I wasn't arguing because she gave me all the information I needed. Victoria leaves around seven tomorrow morning, and that means that I will need to get my ass to her before she leaves. It will probably be hard, but I'm going to try my best.

I'm laying in bed going over everything that I will tell Victoria, and what might happen. I'm hoping she won't think I'm a stalker or a creep for finding her the first time then again. I just need to see her before she leaves. I need to talk to her and somehow get her to stay and get to know me, but that sounds ridiculous in my head.

A model is going to cancel her flight to Germany to stay with a woman who she only known for a night.

I think I'm losing my mind.

I rub my temples because I'm starting to get a headache from all this thinking that I'm doing. I don't understand why I had to get involved with all of this.

Why couldn't I just not give a shit like I never did? Why must I push my boundaries for a woman who I slept with for one night?

I decide that I had enough thinking for the night and if I wanted to get up to meet Victoria before she leaves, I'll have to go to bed.

The way her eyes scanned my body the moment I walked in, I knew that she was here for the same reason I was.

No other women that I have met ever looks at me the way she did. She had this hunger expression that terrified me but also intrigued me.

I didn't pay no mind to her the first twenty minutes, because it usually takes me a while to go to them. I waited for a little while longer until I knew it was time to make a move.

But to my surprise, when I was about to stand up and walk to her, she had already made her way to me.

She sat down next to me and looked me over before smiling. "Hi, here alone?"

I nodded and looked her over as well. She was gorgeous. Amazing green eyes, blonde hair and her body was absolutely stunning.

She caught me looking her over and she smiled,

"Like what you see?"

I nodded and she turned to the bartender and ordered a drink. She handed me the drink and told me that it was on her. I couldn't argue with free alcohol, so I drank it.

Before I could get my mind to understand what was happening, I was walking out of the bar with her holding me up. Next, I was put inside a car, then all I saw was street light after street light. Then the car stopped and I was being lead inside a building, then an elevator, then a room.

My mind started coming back when I felt my clothes being pulled off. I was in a sober-like state then and I was more than happy to help her out.

The love we made was absolutely amazing. Nothing I have ever experienced. But, I'm not sure that calling it love was the right word, but somehow it fits perfectly.

It was like all the other women I slept with couldn't compare to her. She was amazing in all her shape and form. She had experience from the way her tongue danced across my skin and her fingers slid down my sides, her mouth finding spots I didn't know was visible, because nobody has never found them.