Ch. 10

I found out that Charlotte, the girl who was at Victoria's hotel room those last two times, was actually a girl who Victoria slept with a year or so ago. After Victoria asked me if I wanted to go with her, she practically begged, I couldn't say no. It was a golden opportunity for me to get closer to her.

Victoria told me that she didn't want Charlotte going in the first place because she's a psycho.

I only met the girl twice and I already picked that up.

After we left the hotel, Victoria said that she would buy me some clothes for the trip so we didn't have to make any stops.

Which I was ok with, because I really didn't want her seeing where I lived. I wouldn't imagine the look on her face if she seen my house. It's run-down and needs so much remodeling, but I don't bring in enough money to even paint the damn thing.

At least she was offering to buy me some clothes, which I don't like people buying me things, but I'm not arguing with her.

I thought we were going to take a plane there, but it turns out that she has her own private jet. When I found out, I nearly choked. I've never been on a jet, so I was beyond excited.

We reached a place where the jet was located and I was excited but also nervous.

Excited to be visiting another country, but nervous because I'm going with Victoria.

When I stepped foot inside the jet, I was blown away. It was amazing, and so beautiful. It had TVs, a personal fridge, bathroom and a back bedroom. I was in aw-struck.

Victoria turned and smiled at me, "What do you think?"

I looked around and was absolutely speechless.

"It's amazing." I couldn't take my eyes from all the finer things that it had.

She smiled, "I know," she looked around, "It's like my third home." I looked at her as she was looking around then her eyes found mine. I didn't know what she exactly meant but she dismissed it and told me that she was going to the bedroom and I could help myself to anything.

After she shut the door, I was left with the whole front room to myself and my thoughts. I sat on the couch next to the window and I looked out. I couldn't believe that I was about to fly to Germany with Victoria Rose.

I had texted Rachel and told her everything. She couldn't believe it and thought I was joking, until I sent her a photo from the window of the jet. She was beyond jealous of me and told me to take plenty of photos. She asked if Victoria and I were dating now but I told her no. I had explained to her the situation that came afterwards when I came to see her. She thought it was crazy but also funny.

Sometimes I hate Rachel.

She said that this could be an opportunity for me to make a move on her and then we could have a relationship.

Little does Rachel know, that's what I'm trying to do. Although it's going to be hard, I'm going to try my best.

What better way for me to do it when we're alone in another country?

When we stopped, Victoria came from the bedroom and smiled at me, "We're here." I nodded and followed her off the jet.

All through out the flight, she only came out a few times but not enough for me to strike up a conversation with her. She mostly stayed in the back and avoided me. She'll smile to my face but once out of my presence, she acts like she doesn't want anything to do with me.

I was following her and then all of a sudden she stops and I run into her back.

She turns and steadys me by holding onto my arms. I look at her as she looks around then back at me.