Ch. 14

I called in sick to work. I didn't feel like going because I didn't feel like doing anything. I wasn't sure why I felt like shit, but clearly it's because of what Charlotte had said.

I don't know if I should believe her. Victoria said she was a psycho, so maybe she was making it up? But if she was, how did she know what Victoria had said to me?

It didn't make any sense and I was getting a headache from all of it.

I wish I never got involved with this shit. It's not like Victoria and I were official. She never said anything, but the thought of me being another toy to her, really upsets me.

I wanted something with her, but if she's not commited, then I didn't want it. If I want someone, then they need to be truthworthy, driven, and commited one hundred percent.

I know how Victoria is because she told me she slept with a lot of women, and she's just like me. I've been doing that shit for years and now after I think about it, I regret everything.

If I could go back, I would stop myself from ever doing that shit.

I know that I was depressed as a child, but I still had no right to do that to women. I feel like shit now, and I hate it.

Rachel tried calling me but I didn't answer. I can't bring myself up to answer the phone or even talk. I hate feeling like my heart is shattering when I never even thought that it would be possible.

Maybe I am in love with Victoria.

___

It's been exactly a week. I haven't heard anything from Victoria, or Charlotte. I even try to avoid anything that has to do with going out in public.

Victoria doesn't know where I live, and she doesn't have my number. So I guess that's good. At least now I won't have to worry about her showing up.

I haven't said anything to Rachel, in fact, I lied to her. She asked how the trip was but I said that it wasn't all that great because Victoria and I wasn't getting along.

She was kind of pissed though because I never took any pictures. I told her that I forgot because I was in a bad mood because of Victoria.

She hated the idea of me going to another country with a women that I slept with, because she said that I could of got killed or something.

I never laughed harder in my life.

I could imagine Victoria trying to kill me.

Since I had nothing to do anymore, I don't go out to bars or clubs, I try my best to avoid them. Rachel thought I was sick because she offered to take me somewhere but I refused. I told her that I just didn't feel good and I had to keep telling her that because she kept offering to take me places.

All I do now is go to work and come home. Works for me.

As I was sitting at my desk at work, I was focused on my work when Bryan came up to my desk. I rolled my eyes as I waited for one of his remarks, but he never said anything. He handed me some paperwork then left.

That was odd.

I ignored it and went back to work. It was about twenty minutes before lunch and I was almost done with today's work. I loved how I got back on track to finish all that shit load of work I had.

My mind has never been more clear. It felt great.

As I was typing, I heard my phone ring. I answered it and the lady in the lobby said that I had a visitor. I thanked her and told her I'd be right down.