Ch. 11

I woke up the next day with Victoria telling me that we had to leave in twenty minutes. She said that she had to be at her photo shoot this morning and she wanted me to come.

I don't know why she wanted me to go with her but I didn't argue as I got up and started getting dressed.

On the way there, we stopped somewhere to grab something to eat on the way. We made small talk but nothing more.

When we arrived, Victoria told me that I didn't need to disguise myself because this was a private shoot.

When we entered, all I saw was models here, and models there. It was like a truck load of models came by and got dropped off.

Victoria told me where to sit, and she left with some man. I sat there and looked around at everyone. It was amazing how they knew what to do and how to act. They've been doing it for years I think, so no wonder they know what to do.

I'd be lost. But, I already am and I'm not even a model.

I was sitting there, minding my own business when a woman came up to me. I looked at her as she smiled at me.

"Hallo, sind Sie hier mit jemandem?"

I stared at this woman who just spoke German to me, I think. She must have seen how confused I was because she smiled widely.

"Sorry, you are American, correct?" I nodded. "Are you here with someone?" she motioned towards all the models and I nodded.

"Victoria Rose." I stared at her as she looked at me.

"Rose?" I nodded. "How.. nice." she seemed a little caught off guard when I said that. "Well," she looked around. "I must go now, tschuss." she left and I watched her walk away.

Ok, what the hell was that about? As I was sitting there thinking, Victoria made her way out and to the backdrop they had. I watched as she was listening to her instructions.

She had on a fucking bathing suit and I could not take my eyes off of her.

She started posing different poses and I have never been more interested in modelling in my whole life.

I just never got the gist of it. I thought it was a waste of time for someone to get dressed into clothes and then go show off to the world. But after watching Victoria, I was more interested in learning how she became a model.

As soon as she was finished, she went back through some doors and after a few more minutes, she came back wearing something different. They had a different backdrop this time, it was more of a spring time kind of background. She was now wearing short shorts and a tank top.

My fasination seems to grow by the second.

When she was done with that one, and after she came back out of the room, she was wearing what she had on when we arrived.

She walked towards me and I couldn't help but smile. I instantly stood up when she was near. "You did great." I thought the least I could do was compliment her. I'm not sure if anybody else does, but I will.

She smiled, "Thanks. You know, nobody has ever told me that. Not even the photographer." we walked out and I couldn't believe that nobody even says that to her. She did amazing, and I never seen one of these in my life.

As we made it back to the limo, we talked a little before we reached the hotel. Once we arrived to the room, she told me that she was going to take a shower.

I decided to check out the rest of this hotel room. It was huge and I have never seen a bigger room than this, and I have been to plenty of hotels.