REVIEW OF TVD SEASON 8 EPISODE 11

Review of Season 8 Episode 11:

I'm mad. Like REALLLLLL mad guys.

Let me start off by saying I get really attached to TV Characters and book characters. I grew a strong attachment to the Salvatore Brothers. The two vampires who lived through so much pain and misery.

I guess this is mostly about the end of the episode.

In the beginning of the episode we see Damon sort of talking with the humanity less Stefan. Then the next thing we know Stefan is gone and Damon is talking with Cade who gives him an ultimatum. Either Damon kills a hundred strangers or the love of Stefan's life, Caroline Forbes.

Damon is obviously like no way and tries to conjure up a plan to kill Cade. Cade literally showed Damon there's no way to kill him. You can't burn him, rip his heart out, or steak him.

Later, Caroline says well then we need to change the equation. She says the need to give Cade the cure and make him human so they can kill him. Now, there is no guarantee this will actually work it's sort of just a shot in the dark.

All the while Bonnie and Enzo and talking about their perfect human life together. Bonnie was planning to take the cure out of Elena and give it to Enzo so he could be human.

Honestly, I hate this Enzo being human thing. I love him as a vampire.

Stefan is changing the ultimatum now and saying well I'll kill Elena instead. He's on his way to do so. Damon is on his way to try and save Elena whalst Stefan and him are speaking on the phone.

Stefan does bring up some good points might I add. He says what we are all basically thinking, that Elena has come between Damon and Stefan. Damon of course is like Stefan if you do that you are dead to me, Stefan has no complaints about that.

Once Stefan gets to Bonnie's house (where Elena remains) he literally rips Enzo's heart out who is forced to stay outside because of that whole thing with the realtor.

Holy crap. I was in damn near tears when Stefan ripped Enzo's heart out right in front of Bonnie. Her face was mixed with so many emotions. Once Stefan came inside you could see how terrified she was. She tried to stop Stefan but nothing worked. Stefan reminds Bonnie that once he kills Elena, Bonnie will die as well.

Bonnie then injects Stefan with the cure she got out of Elena.

In that moment I was pissed. I didn't know who to be mad at, Bonnie or Stefan. While Stefan killed Bonnie's love, he also didn't have his humanity on. He wasn't in his right mind and it was Damon's fault he was humanityless in the first place.

But a human Stefan thinking about it hurts me. He never wanted to be human, it was never really a life goal of his to be human. For so many years Stefan has been a vampire it's what makes Stefan such a good character. He has such a tortured soul cause of the guilt he carries with him but the whole blood lust thing is such a huge part of Stefan's character.

I know why Bonnie did what she did, however if she and Matt could forgive Damon for the horrible things he'd done than Bonnie better forgive Stefan.

I'm pissed because in my heart I don't want to believe that Stefan is human but I also know it's going to end up being true.

This changes everything. In the 5x12 preview we can obviously tell that Stefan is human because it takes a lot to turn a vampire's humanity on, especially Stefan's.

I hope Damon becomes human or something or Stefan somehow becomes a vampire again because I will be pissed if this show ends with a human Stefan and a vampire Damon.

Honestly these writers are making me mad, why the hell did they do that. They couldn't of left his character alone after everything they put the poor guy through?

Let me know your thoughts and if you'd like me to do more reviews

By the way sorry I missed so much of the episode because I only had something to react to towards the end.

Xoxo,
Gabriela