Chapter 3

Lauren's P.O.V

I wake up really warm and wonder why that was because I usually woke up like a popsicle. I open my eyes seeing my surroundings allowing me too remember last night. I smile and cuddle closer into Y/N not wanting this to end. The reason being is that when she realizes I'm awake she would want to seperate. I take in her scent and sigh loving it completely. I hear her breathing change and feel her shift to pull me closer into her body. I sigh allowing myself to feel her, and everything that I'm still trying to suppress. Seeing her with Ally like that hurt but not as much as I think it would hurt if I saw her with another woman. Our legs were intertwined and I smiled because she was keeping me captive.

"I know your awake Lauren." I hear her whisper in my ear making me shiver. "Can we stay like this?" She says making me smile slightly.

"Only if you want to because I will stay like this." She laughs a little and sighs pulling me close. I look up and see tender eyes looking at me but she stiffens a bit. I sigh knowing that look is her over analyzing side. I kiss her cheek to snap her out of it before she pushed me away again. She looked at me shocked but looked at my lips for a second before eyeing something else.

"What would you like to do today Lauren?" She asks looking lost in my eyes.

"I'd like to be with you all day and get to know you more. I'd also really like to cuddle like this for a while longer." She laughs again smiling as she shifts a little. Our legs rub against eachothers making her stop quickly as she bir her lip.

"Lauren don't rub against my leg please." She asks nicely making me wonder why she got really flustered. I move my leg on purpose to see her reaction. What I see on her face was somewhat pleasure and fear. "Lauren please..." I hear her say making me want to know everything about her. I wrap my legs around hers and shift my body to see her.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" She shakes her head but gasps when I squeezed my leg for a second.

"N-no I'm okay just uh it's embarrassing." She says rubbing at her face and clawing a bit at it. I pull her hands away not wanting her to hurt herself. I end up sitting on her lap holding her hand above her head.

 I end up sitting on her lap holding her hand above her head

She looks up and groans making me worry if she is in pain. "Lauren please don't move until I say so okay." I nod but feel worried about her. I involuntarily move and hear her grunt a bit but feel something hit my back side. "Lauren I told you not to move..." She tried getting me off but I don't let her escape me. I feel whatever was touching my back side move making me wonder what it was. "Lauren" I hear Y/N say trying to get me off still but I just focus on finding out what she is hiding.

"What do you have hidden in this bed that's hitting my backside?" She gulps and goes red as a tomato.

"It's nothing don't worry about it but please Lauren hop off." I shake my head and turn to see what she was hiding only to be shocked. I see her joggers tight with the outline of what seemed to be a penis. I gulp and look over seeing a super flustered Y/N.