Chapter 20

Lauren's P.O.V

I woke up around 6 and threw on one of Y/N's shirts. I went to the bathroom and did my business. I then went into the kitchen pulling a couple things out we had bought. I was going to make Y/N breakfast, since I wore her out after she had worked with Chris all of yesterday. I decided on waffles and some fruits to wake her in a good mood. I poured orange juice, and made some food for myself as well. I took it into the room and saw her out of it completely. I placed it on the night stand and crawled onto bed with her. I laid on her and felt her subconsciously hold me close to her. I smiled and played with her cute nose. I kissed her jaw and felt her moan softly as she started waking up.

"Lauren..." I heard her raspy voice making me feel quite turned on from it.

"Babe I made you breakfast.." She hummed and pointed to her lips. "So you don't care about morning breath right now?" She shook her head in a cute way and I smiled as I kissed her. "Your too cute you know that." I watched as she opened her eyes making my heart pound hard.

"Not as cute as you are babe." She kissed me again and wanted to hold me again but I jumped off of her before she could. That only caused a wrestling battle to begin on the bed.

"Babe!" I laughed as she started tickling me. "Babe!" She stopped and I looked up to see her smiling at me.

"I love you." I felt my heart swell hearing that it's not everyday you get to be this happy.

"I love you too." She smiled and leaned down to kiss me but I took that opportunity to pin her under me. I kissed her and heard her moan under me. "Come on eat and then you can come with me since your my body guard after all." I smiled watching her make a face at me.

"Um babe I'm kinda unable to move." I laughed and got off her she got up as well and pulled me into her arms. "Thanks for breakfast." She pecked my lips and led me to the bed. We sat and ate as we talked random nonsense. She said her brothers were coming later today and that she was going to pick them up. "Babe mind coming with me?" I shook my head with a smile making hers appear.

"Nah I would totally go with you to get your brothers." She smiled and sighed as she pulled me close to her. She was adorable and I knew exactly what she wanted. I cuddled into her and felt her sigh as she placed everything on the night stand.

"Well do you want to run your errands?" She asked looking at me softly and overly joyed. I shook my head but then thought it through.

"You know what yeah let's go, mind coming with me to the rehearsals?" She shakes her head and kissed my cheek as she helps me off the bed.

"Shower?" I smile and nod as I followed her. Once inside the shower I noticed the red marks on Y/N's back. I covered my mouth embarrassed that I was the one who dis all that. I then zoned out watching her scrub her muscles and the smooth skin around her rib cage. I couldn't help but bite my lip seeing her do that. "Babe?" I snapped out of my trance and saw her smirking at me.

"S-sorry" I was blushing horribly and she was just smiling.

"Don't worry that was adorable actually. I've never seen you actually gawk at me like that for you to just blank. I'm glad you like what you see because I feel the same." I blush even more and she just shakes her head as she pulls my body into hers. Our bodies were slippery and felt even odder this way. "Now let's finish so we can get you to rehearsals." I smile and nod as she helps me wash my body. I also managed to help her out, before I could make us have a really long shower. "Babe you don't mind how I dress do you?" She asked looking at from her luggage.

"Why would I mind what you dress like babe. I'm not the superficial type of girl and I love how you dress either way. Why did you ask?" I say her shrug but I knew better than to believe her. "Babe?"