Chapter 9

Lauren's P.O.V

I cried my eyes out all night and I couldn't go to sleep until I couldn't stay away any longer. I felt a horrible pain in my chest and I couldn't help but cry more. I buried my face under my pillow and screamed my pain out. It only helped for second before I was a crying mess again. I love her so much and I lost her... I lost her... I remained under my pillow for who knows how long but I didn't feel like coming out anytime soon.

"Lauren why aren't you ready it's time for you to go to the tour bus." I sigh and get off the bed grabbing a hoodie. I through it on over the clothes she let me use making my heart clench at the thought. I put my hair up in a messy pony tail and throw on my vans. I grab my suit case and my dad grabs the other one. I head down and place it in my car as I hug my parents goodbyes with a fake smile. I hoped they didn't the fake behind that smile but apparently the thought it was fear. I left and drove to the studio where all the girls were radiating happiness. I just waved to them and placed my things inside the tour bus where my bunk was going to be. I grabbed my head phones and just zoned all of them out. I wanted no one to bug me or talk to me I just wanted to cry. I grabbed my blanket and covered myself as I listened to my sad music. The type you listen to when you just need to cry. Her words just replayed on my mind and I covered my mouth as a sob escaped. I buried my face in my hands and gripped at my chest. The feeling was so shitty, it was the worst pain I could ever feel. It was like a first break up all over again, just that this one topped off everything I have ever felt. Y/N I love you too and I couldn't tell you... I love her so much.... ugh fuck Sofia I hate her! Agh! I grab my pillow and punch it.

-

Y/N's P.O.V

"Yo Y/N What's up with you why are you stuck in here shouldn't you be with Lauren?" When I hear her name my heart broken.

"Uh no we uh broke up.." Oscar gasps and shakes his head.

"No way you were so in love what they hell. No I don't believe you whatsoever." I laugh sarcastically and turn to face him. "Fuck...."

"Does this face look like I'm lying? As if I would ever joke about us not being together! Gosh just leave me alone!" He nods and leaves me as I cry my face off. Agh! Why?! Damn it!

"Okay what the fuc- what the hell happened to you why are you like this? Didn't I tell you to clean up your face?" Jake says coming up to me to look at me better.

"Leave me alone Jake I don't want anyone to bug me." He looked at me confused and I just sighed getting off the bed annoyed. I grab some clothes and change. I grab my phone and headphones to run for a while. I leave the house and I jog to the only place I know I'll be alone. Yet the place I know she would be on my mind freely. Once I reach the place I see the man that was there not too long ago standing at the edge.

"Hello there again I never got your name child." I sigh and walk up to him not wanting to be rude.

"I'm Y/N but I thought you heard my name last time?"

"Sorry I forget certain things that I should remember. Where is your lovely girlfriend I met last time?" I gulp and sigh as I sit on the edge again.

"We.. aren't together anymore..." I hear him sigh and sit next to me.

"Care to let things out? I know it's eating you alive." I look out onto the lake and sigh.

"She broke up with me yesterday Fred and I'm broken. She is everything to me and more but she left on tour. She left me alone with my broken heart and no good reason as to why she left. I love her I admit it I love her and I let her know I loved her but she....left." I feel my eyes overwhelm with tears and hear him sigh.