Chapter 1(living in denial)

Lowering ones gaze
Assalam aleikum here is an update feel free to ask and correct!!

*******★*********★**********★*********★

Many practising muslims tend to be uncoperative to the opposite believing gender.This all comes due to the misunderstanding most have on lowering of ones gaze.Lowering of gaze does not mean to avoid eye contact or looking at the opposite gender. No,it means to carry oneself in an appropriate manner as a muslimah with modesty.

"Tell the believing men that they should reduce/lower (يغضوا) their gaze/vision and guard their private parts..."

24:31:

Some of us take this to a point where when a believing woman and man are brought together in circumstance they end up not able to communicate.Others take it to the extent where they stop talking to one another where for those who dont understand your reasons end up terming you as rude.
This is not right!

"The believing men and the believing women, they are the supporters of one another. They command what is right and forbid what is wrong." (Qur'an 9:71)

This arises purely through misunderstanding and lack of proper knowledge.Looking at the opposite gender and having inappropriate thoughts is not accepted mostly girls that fantasize on acting men like*OMG hez soo hot look at ...... *😂 You all know about that especially the movie fanatics.Stop it guys its not worth it.

First look is always halal and the second one is haram.Remember Allah has your man planned out for you so wait up!!May Allah guide us all to the right path In shaa Allah😃

Javerya's pov;

Waking up in shock has always been one hell of a daily routine.Either drenched in water or from a blaring alarm on my nightstand.wondering how??Let me brief you,Naseem ,my caring bestfriend,note the sarcasm wakes me up in such manner and many more ways Allah knows where she comes up with such waking techniques.Arghh one hell of an annoying friend she is!

Living with a non practising mom never helped in my deen thats where Naseem steps in and reminds me of fajr salah and the rest during the day.Mom never wakes me up for fajr and the other one annoys me every morning.
Me and mom live in a two storey house where mom rented out the lower flat to non other than Naseem's mom in order to add up to our life expenses.so technically we've grown up together.
Mom and dad are divorced due to reasons i know not but i love my dad too much and every one knows that.
Woken from my reverie with a snap of fingers I could not help but glare at the person standing on TOP OF MY BED!!

"Oh please darling i know you like my pretty face"Naseem says snapping her fingers and winking. Maan if she only knew the many ways am thinking to murder her right now.Mwahahhaha.In that moment i kicked her legs and she fell flat on her face.
Smirking i stood up stretched going to the bathroom.

"Is that all you could do??"she asks.Turning to her i fake smiled and said "no honey I just don't want to walk around with a bruised faced friend so am letting you go"

"Yeah yah would you hurry now your missing out on fajr"
I groaned and said,"finee am going but please patch up breakfast for me am starviiiiing!!"

"Hmm you and your elephant of an appetite never cease to amaze me no wonder you are gaining weight drastically moti!!"
Rolling my eyes i slum the bathroom door and continue my daily routine and one routine being"praying"before Naseem comes back.Poor her she never knows that I never pray I only pretend to by sitting on the prayer matt.Putting on a pink maxi dress with my favourite black blue abaya pairing it up with a white scarf i leave the room to check on mom after making sure my room is spark clean.Duuh!you got it right am a cleanness freak😉.