Chapter 6

A whole week has passed since the project has been given to me. And Miss Williams and Mr Martins who were supposed to help are on leave for a month and a half because they are getting married. I have a feeling that Mr Anderson knew about this. So basically I have to do all the work alone. This whole week was so hectic that I didn't even get time to talk to my family. My daily routine is like I work till 8 in office then I work till late night at home and then go to office for work early morning. I have even started skipping meals I'm practically living on caffeine. By the end of this I started looking like a zombie because I looked paler, thinner and had dark circles under my eyes. There's only a few weeks left for the deadline and 50% of the work is done but still much work is left.

Right now I'm sitting in my office with a cup of black coffee and my laptop. I was searching for a file in my messy office when Mr Arogant aka Mr Anderson entered.

"She looks like a freaking zombie", he mutters but I hear him.

"This is all your fault actually", I pointed out and I thought that I saw a flash of guilt in his eyes before I blacked out.

Eden's POV

When I entered the office I saw her office all messed up with cups of coffee all over her desk and it looked like she has been living on just caffeine. Then I lifted my eyes to look at her face I was shocked she looked completely different. She had dark circles under her eyes, her face was pale and her eyes red. She looked like a freaking zombie.

"This is all your fault", she pointed out. Shit! I said that out loud!

I felt guilty for putting her in this situation. I heard a thud which pulled me out of my thoughts. She was lying unconscious on the floor.

I quickly ran to her and tried to wake her up.

"Miss Jones? Samantha! Wake up! Shit this is all my fault"

I quickly picked her up bridal style and ran out the office. I put her in my car's passenger seat and ran to the side and brought the engine to life. We reached the hospital in 10 minutes and they took her inside.

After 30 minutes the doctor comes out and informs me that she fainted due to stress, lack of sleep, lack of proper food and it was all my fault. Now I'm in her room watching her sleep with vitamin and mineral drips attached to her body.