The day I was adopted

Today is Friday the 10th and this is the day that changed my life forever.

I was up in my room at the orphanage around 10am talking to my best friend Lily when I got called to come downstairs by Ms. Davis. As I walked down the stairs I was frightened. I didn't know what to expect was I in trouble, did I do something wrong. When I reached the bottom step I looked over and saw not only Ms. Davis but Lana Parrilla. The one and only Lana Parrilla. I tried not to fangirl and held it back.

"Pheobe this is Mrs. Lana Parrilla she has come to adopt you."

I was so excited. I finally get a home and it's with Lana Parrilla. My idol, My new mom.

"Go get your things and bring them down."

I ran upstairs and got my posters off the wall and I got my clothes out from under my bed. I put it all in my luggage bag I got long ago. I wished my friend far-well and headed towards the stairs. Then out of know where the rudest girl at the orphanage Jessica came and tripped me I fell which made my things roll down the stairs.

"Getting a new home I see. Don't get all excited. They'll send you right back here as soon as you mess up."

I pushed her away and she punched me in the face which lead to my eye bruising up. I ran downstairs and picked my things up.

"Sorry I dropped my things and they rolled down the stairs." I said covering my eye.

" why are you covering your eye sweety?" Lana asked me.

I didn't want to lie to her but I didn't want to tell on Jessica either because if I do get sent back she'll beat me up even worse. Lana came over to me and moved my hand. She saw my eye turning black.

"WHAT. What Happened to you?" She asked me.

" I don't wanna talk about it right now."

" Alright we'll talk about it on our way to your new home if you want to."

Lana and I got in her car and we headed to her house. She lives pretty far from the orphanage. All the way in Vancouver. It was about an hours drive to get there. I was still so excited that The Lana Parrilla adopted ME. It was silent for half of the ride to her house. I decided to break the silence.

"So. This girl at the orphanage Jessica. She really hates me and bullied me the whole time I was there at the orphanage. That's where I got the black eye."

Lana glanced at me and looked back at the road.

" why did she punch you?"

" she. She tripped me when I came out of the room which made me drop my things and I pushed her away because she told me that. That you would bring me back like the other people did."

"Sweetie. I'm your new mom and I promise I'll never send you back. Never."

That made me so happy. I couldn't conceal it. When we got to the house I gave her a hug. My heart was pounding I was adopted and I'm hugging my new mom. We went inside and there were my new brothers Matt, Jack, and Patrick and my new dad Fred Di Blasio.

"This is Matt, Jack, and Patrick your brothers."

I already knew who they all were but I didn't wanna seem weird. I hid my fangirl inside.

"Hi.. I'm Pheobe."

"Hey Pheobe nice to meet you." Jack said to me. The other two were engaged in playing video games.

"BOYS." Lana said loudly.

" Yes mom." They both said turning around.

"This is Pheobe your new sister."

"Hey Pheobe." Matt says turning back around to play.

"Hey Phebs" Patrick said.

We walked upstairs to my new room. The first room I'll have as my own. I was so excited it had pastel yellow walls and a canopy bed it was the total dream room.

" Don't mind the boys they'll come around. I'll help you get unpacked."

"Alright."

Lana opened my bag and pulled out my posters she unrolled them and looked at them.

"Your a fan of Once Upon A Time?"

" Yeah." I replied blushing

"Who is your favorite character?"

"Regina is my favorite. So is Snow White." I said trying to stay calm because I was totally fangirling.

"Cool. Who do you ship on the show?"

I didn't wanna seem like a total fangirl but it just came out.

"OutlawQueen, SwanQueen, Snowing, SwanFire, and CaptianSwan."

"WOW. That's alot." Lana giggled

"OK. Mom I'm totally fangirling right now. I'm sorry if that's weird."

"Not at all," she giggles " I'm glad you like me. I also have a surprise for you but you'll have to wait until Monday to get it."

"OK. I.. I love you Mom."

You could tell Lana's heart dropped hearing those words. She gave me a hug and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too sweetie."

She put my posters up on the wall while I unpacked the few clothes I had.

" let's go shopping Monday after your surprise. Does that sound good?"

"Yeah."

" Get some sleep now. We have plans for tomorrow."

"Alright. Goodnight mom."

"Goodnight Pheobe"

She left the room and I was so tired I fell asleep. That night I had a nightmare. It was about Jessica hitting me and telling me I was trash. It woke me up and when I did Lana was holding me.

"It's okay I'm here." She held me close. I feel really bad that I woke her up from my nightmare.

"I'm sorry." I said and hugged her.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it. Now go back to sleep."

I rolled over and tried to fall back asleep but I couldn't. I layed there for a while. She held on to me and I could tell when she fell asleep because she wasn't as tense. I heard my door open and closed my eyes. Dad came over and gave me a kiss on the forehead and gave mom one too.