Australia!

"Ready for the long trip to Australia?" Lana asked me as I was taking my luggage down to the cars.

"Not really." I replied laughing.

As I walked out with my suitcase there was a big crowd of people taking pictures and wanting autographs.

"Pheobe over here."

I put my luggage up and didn't want to be rude so I signed a few autographs and took some pictures. I went back inside and Jen came down to take her things out.

"Have fun out there."

She looked out the window.

"Oh yay."

I went back to the room and made sure I had everything. Jared took his things down and I followed him.

After everyone got packed and their things were in the cars we went out and got in the vehicles.

"Goodbye everyone." Lana yelled.

I waved bye to the people and we headed out to the airport.

We borded the plane and left for Australia. This time I sat with mom. I laid on her sholder and went to sleep. A couple hours later I woke up.

"Was that a good nap?" Mom asked me.

"Yep. It seems like all i do is sleep."

"Hey. Pheobe." Jen tapped me on the sholder.

"Yeah."

"Wanna go shopping with me in our free time in Australia?"

"Yeah. That sounds like fun."

A few hours later we arrived in Sydney, Australia. He got our luggage put it in the vehicles and went to where we were staying. We all went to our rooms. It's around 11:30 so we all went out to eat. We ate at a local restaurant. After we ate everyone went to do their own things. Me and Jen got in the car and headed to the stores to go shopping. We went into this one store that has dresses. We started looking when a little girl came from the staff only room. She looked at me and waved. I waved back and kept looking. She later came up to me and said.

"We have some really pretty dresses in the back corner. I'll show you if you want me too."

"That would be lovely."

She took me back and I got Jen to follow. We both found dresses and bought them.

"Thank you for your help."

"Your welcome."

We left and went to other stores. After we got done shopping we went back to the hotel. I went to mom's room and Jen came with me.

"Hey. What all did you guys get?" Lana asked.

   I showed her the blue dress I got and the shoes that matched it. Jen showed her what she got and then I went back to mine and Jared's room. He was in there watching tv when I came in.

"Hey babe."

"Hey. What'cha watching?"

"F.R.I.E.N.D.S Wanna cuddle with me and watch it?"

"Yeah."

       I laid down next to him and we Watched TV for a while. Tomorrow is the panel so I need to get my outfit together. I got 3 different outfits out and went over to Ginny's room. Jen was in there asking her the same question.

"Hey Phebs." Ginny said.

"Hey."

"What can I do for you?"