Yikes...

*beep beep beep beep beep *

" ugghh. I don't want to get up."

" I don't want to either." Jared said giving me a kiss Goodmorning.

" I love you." I said.

"Love you too beautiful."

We got up and took our showers and got dressed. I put on some comfortable clothes and he did too. About 20 hours on a plane in regular pants. Ha that's funny.

" Well I guess we need to get up and get ready for the long flight to new York."

" Almost a full days time on this flight." he said to me.

"Yay. So much fun."

"But guess what?"

"What?"

"Derrick got the private plane fixed and flied out yesterday. We have our own private plane back. Woop. Woop."

"The one with the bunk beds and the dining area?"

"Yep."

"Sweet. Well time to go I guess."

Jared had already took his stuff down to the car. I picked up my bags and he took them from me.

"I'll carry them."

"At least let me carry the little one so you aren't carrying 3 bags."

"Ok."

I took the little bag and we went down to the cars. Of course people were outside but not as much as last time. Very little at all actually. He put my things in the trunk shut and locked it. Then he touched my chin pulling it up to where I would look at him and he kissed me.

"I love you, Beautiful." He said to me.

"I love you too."

He kissed me again but longer. Lana came down with Jen and they saw the kiss. Mom came out and squealed like a little girl meeting The Once Upon A Time cast.

"So cute. My babies..... I've got to refer you guys to something else."

"Our tv son and your tv / real daughter so cute together. SwanQueen would be awkward now." Jen said then she realize why it was awkward.

I think I need to tell her about the night in Paris but I don't want to. I feel like she will get really mad. But.. but what if I'm well, Pregnant. I can do this. Deep breath Pheobe. Deep breath.

"Hey Jared Im gonna ride with mom and Jen to the airport."

"Ok babe. See you at the airport. Love you."

"And I you."

Everyone had brought their things down and then left for the airport.

"   Hey Mom..." I said with a very nervous voice.

"Yeah sweetie."

"I. I need to tell you something."

"What's wrong sweetie?"

"I made a mistake. In Paris." I said starting to cry.

"Oh lord help me. Phebs what did you do?"

"Um. I'm gonna put my headphones..." Jen started to say when I cut her off.

"No. I want you to hear it."

"Oh.. okay."

"Mom. Jen. Jared and I slept together." I said so fast I lost my breath.

"You mean like slept slept together?"

"Yeah.😣"

"Pheobe.... I. I. When?" Mom said with her concerned I'm gonna beat you face.

" the night we went out to eat and see the Eiffel Tower."

"Pheobe did you take a pregnancy test yet?" Jen asked.

"No. Not yet. I felt bad for not telling you."

"Why didn't you tell me before now?" Mom said.

"I was scared. I'm still scared."

"When we land in New York we are geting pregnancy tests and if you are pregnant then I guess I'll be a grandmother because your not getting rid of this baby."

When we arrived I was still upset, mom was furious, and Jen was shocked. Ginny saw how mad mom was when she boarded the plane and wanted to talk to her but she didn't want to bother her. Then Jen got on and sat down. I got on after her and went to find Jared. He had already got my things out of the car and had them on my bunk which was above his. He saw that I was crying.

"What's wrong?"

"I told mom about That night in Paris."

"Oh. Is she mad?"

"Very mad."

I crawled up in my bunk and buckled in. Then a few minutes later Jen came threw.

"Phebs. I found so pregnancy tests in the cabinet. I guess someone left them there. You can use them if you want to."

"Thank you Jen."

I got up and went to the toilet room. I took the test and took it with me so nobody saw it on the counter. That would be awkward and gross to see in the toilet room on the plane. Ginny came but to get something off her bunk and saw me on mine holding the pregnancy test.

"Phebs. Please tell me that's not yours."

"It's mine."

"I guess that's why lana is mad."

"She's gonna be even more pissed when she sees this."

I held it out so Ginny could see it and Jen came threw to get her water and stopped.

"Your really pregnant." Jen said.

Ginny looked at it then looked down at Jared.

Jared got up and crawled up to me.

"Really. You are... Oh man. Lana's gonna kill me."

"Hey Ginny." I said.

"Yeah can you hand me a baggy."

"Yeah... here you go."

I put the test in the bag.

"Can you take this to mom please I don't wanna go in there. It'll just make it 10 time worse."

"Yeah sweetie."

Ginny went over to Lana and handed it to her. Mom started crying. She got up and threw it on the floor. She went over to her bed on the other side of the plane and laid down. Well I'm screwed. Ginny picked it up and gave it back to me.

"Sorry Phebs."

"It's fine. I made a mistake."

"No. I did I put this on you. Don't blame yourself. If I would of listened to you when you told me you were a virgin and thought before my actions you wouldn't have to deal with this.. I'm sorry Phebs."

"Jared."

He laid back down and I heard him say.

"I'm gonna be a dad."