That's my mom

We've been here for a few weeks and I think Jared likes me. He always makes eyes at me. Messes around doing stupid things. Mom is on set filming her part with Jennifer and she looks over at us. Jared was gazing at me at the time but I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable so I didn't look at him. Mom noticed it and after their part she pulled me aside.

"What is it mom?"

"He likes you doesn't he?"

"I don't know."

"Don't you like him?"

"Umm. Y-yeah."

"Awww. So cute and weird at the same time."

"Mom."

She went back to set and it's my turn to come out.

"Hey. Can i get some help here." I was keeping the monster away. I lose control and I have to fall.

"NOO." Regina yells running to help.

Emma comes in and helps her. I rolled away and get up.

*CUT*

We're done for the day so we go change and we go to our trailer. I was sitting in a chair when mom walked in.

"So. Tell me about how you feel about him."

"Moomm."

"Ok fine don't tell me." She turned around acting like she was pouting.

"I like him. He's really cute."

"Aww."

"It's kinda weird if we were ever to become a thing."

"Why?"

"He plays my brother on the show and you know how people are."

"Of course. But don't let your career tell you no. Let your heart decide."

I got up and hugged her a went to go out and Jared was about to knock.

"Oh. Hey."

"Hey. Can I talk to you about something?"Jared replied.

"Yeah. Sure."

"Ok. Wanna go somewhere else." He asked

" sure."

"Bye kids." Lana said.

We started walking down the roll of trailers and Jennifer saw us and gave me a thumbs up. Does everyone know I like him?

"So. I. I really like you." Jared said to me.

" I like you too."

"More than just a friend Phebs."

"Me too."

He looked at me and then looked around to see if anyone was looking and he gave me a kiss. I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Will you go out with me?" He asked

"Yes, Yes. I'll go out with you."

" let's walk back."

As we started to walk back I saw Colin walking over to Lana's trailer and I felt screwed. Did he see it? He's gonna tell her we kissed. As we walked by Ginny and Josh's trailer Ginny came out.

"Hey you two."

"Hey Ginny." Jared replied.

"Hey." I said.

"I was about to go grab a bite to eat do you guys want anything?"

"No but thank you though." I replied.

" Nah. Thanks though." Jared said.

She walked down to were they have the food for us. Jared and I walked back to the trailer.

"Goodnight. Phebs." He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I walked it and there mom was.

"So. Where did you guys go? What did yall talk about?"

I wanted to say none of your damn business but that would be rude and she is my mom.

"We walked down past the trailers and he asked me something. He asked me to be his girlfriend."

"Aww. So my daughter is with my TV son.... yeah that does sound weird."

"Ok mom. So ummm. What's for diner?"

"I've got Pizza rolls in the freezer. If you want something from the food trailer I'll go down there."

"I'll eat Pizza rolls."

Mom cooked us some Pizza rolls and she at some too. After supper we went to bed.

"Goodnight Pheobe."

"Goodnight mom."