Blah

"I don't know Jared."

"Come on babe."

"I've never, well you know."

" Your a virgin?"

"Yeah." I blushed.

"Oh. I understand." He said sadly.

"Everyone has a first right."

  We went to the bed and one thing led to another. After it all happened we laid down. He held me close to his body. I had  his shirt on. The I fell asleep in his arms.
   Someone knocked on the door we jumped up and got dressed in actual pj's.

"Sh!t." He said putting his pants on.

I laid back down so it looked like I was still asleep and he opened the door.

"Hey. Ginny."

"Hey Jared were about to go to breakfast lana told me to come get you guys."

"Oh. Ok we'll have to get ready."

"Ok.  After breakfast we're going to the place where it's held to get stuff ready for the day and to get ourselves ready."

"Alright."

"We'll be waiting downstairs."

He got in the shower so I waited on him to get out for me to get in. After we both took a shower and got ready we went downstairs. I was hurting but I couldn't let lana or anyone else know. Everyone was downstairs waiting on us except Jen because she's still geting ready as usual.

"So. I heard you 2 went to the Eiffel Tower. Was it cool?" Colin asked us.

"Yeah. It was awesome." I answered.

Jen finally came down and we left to go get breakfast. We went to IHOP and went in the party room so nobody would notice us.  After we ate our food we left for the panel. When we arrived I got my dress out of Lana's car and went inside. I hung it up on a door and we got our makeup done. The panel starts at 11am and it's 10 right now. People are already in their seats. I got my dress on and thought it would be funny if I didn't look like myself and went into the crowd Jared joined me. We put wigs on and changed our clothes. We went out there and nobody really noticed us at first. We were out there for a while lana recorded it from the stage. Then a staff member came up to us and said.

"Tickets please."

"Umm. Can I speak with you?" Jared asked him.

"Tickets first."

"We don't have to have tickets." I said.

"Everyone has to have a ticket so if you don't have one leave the building at once."

Then a man from backstage who knew that we were doing this told him.

"It's ok man they are with me."

"Alright."

We went backstage got ready again and then it started.

The announcer said everyone's names.

"Emile de Ravin."

"Robert Carlyle."

"Colin O'Donoghue."

"Jennifer Morrison."

"Ginnifer Goodwin."

"Josh Dallas."

"Rebecca Mader."

"Sean Maguire."

"Lana Parrilla."

" Pheobe Di Blasio."

"Jared Gilmore."

There are more people coming in and I'm kinda nervous. Alot of people but at least I have mom and Jared by my sides.

"First question. Lady in the blue. Front roll."

"This question is for Lana." She said with a very strong accent.

"Oh. Im ready. Shoot."

"How do you feel about Sean aka Hood being killed off?"

"It's pretty sad. I'm gonna miss having him by my side."

"Ok. Now the person in the second roll with the long live the queen hoodie on."

"Oh. My hoodie we know who she's a fan of." Lana pointed at herself.

"My question is for Pheobe."

"All ears."

"What is it like to work with all these wonderful people?"

"Well it's really cool to work with them. Especially with Bex, Josh, and Colin. Bex she is so wicked on set. Colin and Josh's bromance is so funny as well."

"Bromance what bromance?" Colin said.

"You know your bromance everyone knows." Lana said.

"Next question boy in the car shirt."

"Ma question est pour Colin."

"Colin his question is for you."

"Oui. The only french i know."

"Comment obtenez-vous dans le caractère si facilement?"

"How do you get in character so easily?"

"I just go with it. What comes to mind happens."

French/English speaking host.
"Je viens d'aller avec elle. Ce qui vient à l'esprit se produit."

About 2 hours later everyone got there questions through and it down to the last one.

"The girl in the back with the the Once UponA Time shirt."

"My question is for Pheobe and Jared. Do you guys ever feel awkward with the brother and sister on TV and relationship off tv?"

"Yes. It's strange I felt the same way went we got together but I love him."

"Yes. I love her so. My career won't stop it. Neither will hers."

"How sweet." Well everyone say goodbye to our fabulous. Emile de Ravin, Robert Carlyle, Colin O'Donoghue, Jennifer Morrison, Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas, Rebecca Mader, Sean Maguire, Lana Parrilla, Pheobe Parrilla, and Jared Gilmore."

We all left and headed to the signing booth thing.

We all signed pictures and things. After we signed we took pictures and left for our rooms to pack. We're leaving for Australia in the morning how fun a longer plane ride.

"Hey. Are you ok?" Jared asked me.

I'm pale and feel light headed. I don't know what it could be.

"Yeah. I think so. I just felt light headed for a moment."

After we packed we went out for super together. We ate at a little pasta restaurant down the road. I had some kind of pasta and so did Jared.

After we ate we went back to the hotel room and went to bed early. We changed into our pj's and laid down.  A long trip ahead of us tomorrow I'm gonna need my sleep. We all know I get cranky when I don't get my sleep. He gave me a kiss and i kissed him back.

"Goodnight phebs I love you."

"Goodnight Jared I love you too."

Thinking to myself. "Pain is Power."

We cuddled for a while until I finally fell asleep. I love this man.