WOW

Before we arrived lana made me blindfold myself which is odd but I understand why. We arrived and Lana parked the car.

"I'm gonna make a phone call and then I'll tell you when you can take off your blindfold."

"Ok."

[Lana's POV:]

I called Jennifer: "Hey we are here can you bring them to set?"

"Sure thing." The phone call ended

Pheobe will be so excited that we are on set of Storybrooke and that she gets to meet Ginny and Josh.

I opened the car door.
"Ok get out of the car but keep the blindfold on."

[Pheobe POV:]

She opened the door.

"Ok get out of the car but keep the blindfold on."

I was so excited.

"Mom come on." I said giggling

She picked me up and sat me on something and put me on her back. I don't know where we are but at least I get a piggyback ride. Mom sat me on what seemed to be a bench.

"I'll be right back ok."

Alright few moments later I hear footsteps.

"Mom."

Nobody answered. I was worried am I alone and hearing things. Am I about to be brutally murdered.

"Ok sweetie take the blindfold off."

She startled me but I was totally ready for a suprise. I took off the blindfold and we were on the street of Steveston. Aka Storybrooke. Mom is dressed in her Regina Mills outfit.

"Mom. OH MY GOSH. Are we really here!"

Then behind her The Ginnifer Goodwin and The Josh Dallas walked up. I felt weak in the knees. I was so excited ginny and josh are in front of me. ME!

"Hey Pheobe I heard you are a big fan of mine and your mom's."

"Yeah." I said blushing

I looked at Lana and she stuck her tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes and giggled. She came and gave me a hug.

"You get to watch us film today."

"Can I hug you?"

"She's a big time hugger." Lana told Ginny.

"Yes of course you can hug me."

After I hugged her we went to set a and They filmed the 1st episode of season 6 then mom put her normal clothes on and we left to go to the mall. Ginny and Josh came with us.

"Me and Ginny are gonna help you pick out clothes and Josh is probably going to go wonder off and do his own thing." Lana told me.

"Hey. Men just don't shop for girl clothes.... that are not there size." He said smiling.

Mom, Ginny, and I all giggled. We parked and went inside. We went straight to Justice. Josh went somewhere else. Probably won't find him later. I was trying clothes on left and right. We left with alot of clothes and spent probably around $1,000. I was happy a shopping spree. But sadly it came to an end and we all we home.

"I've gotta go find Josh now but it was nice meeting you Pheobe." Ginny said.

"Nice to meet you too. Bye."

"Bye."

Lana and I left and headed home. When we got home I put all my new clothes up and mom and I cuddled on the couch.

"Wanna watch season 3 now?"

"Yeah."

While we were watching OUAT mom got a phone call.

"I'll be right back."

She got up and went outside.

[Lana's POV]

"I'll be right back."

I got up and went outside.

"Hello."

"Hey. Lana it's Adam. We were wondering if Pheobe could join the team. As a suprise to the show."

"Yes. She would love that and I don't even need to ask her." I told him letting out a giggle.

"Alright. I'll tell Eddie and get her in the script."

"Awesome. Bye."

"Bye."

I came back in and sat with Pheobe.

[Pheobe POV]

She came back inside and sat down next to me. She paused the TV and looked at me. Oh No. Was I in trouble.

She smiled and said," Your added on Once Upon A Time."

"WHAT."

"Eddie wrote you into the script and you are playing someone's daughter. ."

I had a mini heart attack and hugged Lana. She hugged me back.

"Hey. We gotta be up at 5am everymorning for the rest of the month. I also will have you home schooled after summer so career and school yay. Home all the time. On set all the time. Doing homework all the time. Fun stuff right." Lana giggled

"Yeah homework fun." I replied sarcastically.

She stuck her tongue out at me and I stuck my tongue out at her. We cuddled and finished watching season 3. The next few weeks I was with mom while she filmed. I started doing my school work early so I could get done faster. It's really awesome living here. I can't wait for Dad, Matt, Jack, and Patrick to get home they have been gone for a week now. The won't be back for another 3 weeks so mom and i have the house to ourselves for a while.
"SUPPER." Lana yelled.

I came downstairs and on the table a plate of roast awaited me. Mom's roast is the best. Potatos, carrots, and meat the best. I sat down and started eating.

"So guess what's happening on set today."

"IS IT MY PART." I SAID loudly

"YES IT'S YOUR PART." Lana mocked me being loud.

I was so excited I decided to go to bed early.

"Goodnight Pheobe. I love you."

"Goodnight Mom. I love you too."

Mom stayed downstairs for a while and watched TV. I put my PJ's on and laid down. I finally fell asleep after a few minutes and had a good dream for a change. This dream was that mom, Jack, Matt, Dad, and I went to Disney land and we all went on rides together. Big Rollercoasters and little ones. We were on the spinning teacups and all I could hear was *beep beep beep* time for my dream to end and the new day to begin.