New York

Well I spent the whole ride on my bunk but we finally arrived at New York. I got up and got my things. I got my luggage and waited for the plane doors to open. When I exited the plane I got in the car that was for us and waited for mom.

"How many tests did you take?" She asked entering the car.

"One that Jen gave me."

"I'm gonna get you a new box just in case that one was old."

"Ok."

We went by a drug store and the driver went in and got a box of 2 and then we headed to the hotel. I went in our room and took the tests. First confused me it was negative. The second was negative as well. So am I or am I not. I took them to mom and she had a smile of relief.

"Thank God. My baby isn't pregnant."

I was relieved but at the same time kinda sad. I went over to Jared's room and told him about it.

"So. Your not pregnant."

"Not pregnant."

After we talked for a while I went back to mine and moms room. She wasn't in there so I just laid on the bed and fell asleep. I dreamt of what life would be like with a child. It wasn't what I expected. But it was just a dream. 

I woke up to mom snuggled up to me she was awake.

"Sorry sweetie didn't mean to wake you."

"It's ok." I said and buried my face into her neck.

I woke up the next morning and went to the con like the last ones. Thank God this is the last one. We got ready I wore a long sleeve red dress, jewelry, cat ears head band, and my black heels with the bow on top. Mom wore a yellow blouse, dark skinny jeans, jewelry, curly hair, and her yellow heels. We headed out and went to the sight of the con. We got our makeup touched up and Jared pulled me aside to talk.

"Hey. What's up?" I asked.

"I'm so glad your not pregnant. I wouldn't be able to do it."

"What do you mean?"

"I wouldn't be able to help. I know I said I would but I just don't want children and the fact that your not pregnant is a relief."

"So.... if I was pregnant would you still of helped me?" I say frustrated.

"I...i..." he was cut off.

"Save it. I didn't even want your selfish ass child anyway." I said and walked off. I don't know why I'm in such a bad mood today but now it's worse. My mother noticed I was upset and tried to talk to me but I just walked away and waited by the curtain. All of our names were called out and we were seated. Mom switched our names and laughed about it making the audience think she was playing and sat down. She didnt know what was wrong but she didnt want him near me if i was pissed.

It was time for the last 2 questions and a girl asked me a question.

"This isn't towards the show it's more towards who you are. So.. are you one to believe pain is beauty?"

"Oh. Wow. I've felt pain so many times. It's hard to count. I use to bring myself down all the time. Until my mother Lana came into my life. She has helped me. All these people have. But to your question pain is power. What hurts you deep inside makes you who you are. Pain is beauty that nobody understands. So yeah. I believe pain is beauty but also power over how you have been treated and what brings you down. You just have to take it in and let it be." I started to tear up and a tear fell from my eye.

"WoW. That was deep." Jared said and looked at me.

I looked away and he realized that some of my pain has been caused by his previous words outside.

"I would like to say something really fast... Pheobe that was truly inspirational and I feel you I feel like I've recently let someone down and it hurt me as well. Your speech just helped me thing about what I'm doing and what I've done."

I leaned closer to the mic and said. "Please excuse me." As I wiped away tears and walked off. People awwwed at the sad state I was in. The last question was up and it was for mom. I faintly hear it.

"This is an awkward time to ask this because of what just happened but Do you ever regret getting Pheobe?"

I burst into tears and just sit on the floor up against the wall and mom could see me.

"Never in my life will I ever regret getting my Daughter. She is what helps me through the tough days. She my little star."

That made me a little happy and then comments came rolling in on my phone. Through my private account on hixster a site to talk to people as a teen. Only Jared and I have it because we are teens but he doesn't know I have one.

"Aww. How sweet." -rebeccka43

"Mommas girl :)." -lizze33

"Wow. How pathetic you cry on stage told you, you were never meant to be a star."- jessie21

"Oh look the loser who lives with Lana. Yeah I bet she does regret it but just doesn't want to seem embarrassed in front of fans."-leslie31

"Aww. She's crying. Just like she use to back here at home."-jessie21

"She's so pathetic. And yes Jessie like back at home here at the orphanage."-leslie31

Stuff like this has been happening for over a year now and I always shut it
off. The hate. But one comment threw it overboard.

"Lana's gonna bring you back and never love you again. She just has you to have someone to talk to. Bet Your sleeping with your mommy. I'll see you soon. Sweet when you meet, loves the beats, hoe in the sheets, dead to the street. Have a good time. Enjoy your last time with them. You'll want it back when your back with me."-jessie21

That's it I can't take it.